• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

Eucn

Registered Users (C)
Hi I would like to start this thread for all EU winners in the 30 thousand cohort. It's our time from May and onwards. Let's share our experience and support each other in these crucial months. Will we all make it through the eye? Will the visa bulletin clear the 30 thousand bracket an reach the cohort anxiously waiting in the next bracket 40,000 to 49,999?

It's been a long wait 30K cohort but now we are up. Will June and July clear us all or is August needed too. Will the process end for us at 38,5K as Raevsky claims?

How many 30Ks are on board in this forum?

FYI

Eucn 38,xxx
Aiming at Mami

Well there is me obviously, at EU314xx. Because I like to make things complicated I am ignoring the nice safe CP in June route and going with the less safe aos route, starting now. That means many with higher numbers will get their good news before me - I hope that isn't an ill fated decision...

Well there is me obviously, at EU314xx. Because I like to make things complicated I am ignoring the nice safe CP in June route and going with the less safe aos route, starting now. That means many with higher numbers will get their good news before me - I hope that isn't an ill fated decision...

Well who dares wins. I think you trust that our entire 30K cohort will sail through. I am hopefully too but with 6600 visas already handed out I feb it's not hard to assume that end of May will make that count 12-13K. And then the noose is tightening

Well who dares wins. I think you trust that our entire 30K cohort will sail through. I am hopefully too but with 6600 visas already handed out I feb it's not hard to assume that end of May will make that count 12-13K. And then the noose is tightening

I'm EU395XX so if I won't get an interview followed by a visa I'm taking off to Kentucky to kick some serious KFC *** :D for notifying soooo many people.

But you are right, based on CEAC and possibility of extra visas for EU I think we have a shot at getting current in July. Don't really want to shorten my
life but May will be decisive month for a lot of people. DV2015 results and July VB :)

Hi everyone,
I'm in with CN 38,8 just after raevsky prédictions (38,7) :(
I really don't care to hâve an interview in september i just want to PASS!!!
I'm so scared that they stop before being current
Good luck to everybody

interview details

hi friends.....
im from sri lanka..my cn is 2014AS111**.....
is it safe region...?
will possible to get an interview....?
plz help me ......iam confusing about that...

Hi everyone,
I'm in with CN 38,8 just after raevsky prédictions (38,7) :(
I really don't care to hâve an interview in september i just want to PASS!!!
I'm so scared that they stop before being current
Good luck to everybody

I also do not care when I get my visa as long as I get it :) And I still think there is possibility that something will go wrong and EU will hit invisible wall.

Also stop worrying about predictions Dude.
Last May raevsky predicted 33k to be the max and advised people not to send documents because they would decrease their chances to get non immigrant visas. Now we have more data and I think his number will go up again. If I remember correctly, first it was 33, then 36 and then 38.5 so we are on the right track :D

I also do not care when I get my visa as long as I get it :) And I still think there is possibility that something will go wrong and EU will hit invisible wall.

Also stop worrying about predictions Dude.
Last May raevsky predicted 33k to be the max and advised people not to send documents because they would decrease their chances to get non immigrant visas. Now we have more data and I think his number will go up again. If I remember correctly, first it was 33, then 36 and then 38.5 so we are on the right track :D

EU will go up to 44CN as always said. And you are right eu will slow withn the second cutoff from now on,
I predict 35k for june than 38k july, 41k aug, 44k sep.

!!!!!!!! I am sure that you are confidante otherwise you'll never go for the AOS process simon....

Wait till next month then. If EU is for example 36k in June then what he told you is bull crap :) because we would have 3 months left to move only 2700.

Stay positive Dude.

Good reflexion!
I'm happy because i've learnt à new vocabulary today : bull crap
Thank You very much for That :)

What number of visas issued do You expect for Europe at all at the end?

If you look at the data now I think they issue about 1334 visas per month so if we assume same (linear cause it's easy :) )progress in all 12 months they would issue about 16010 visas. Add AOS to this, some ready cases and data not in CEAC and we can hit 18-19k which Simon was mentioning before. Even if the progress slows down, there is more holes the higher the numbers go so I am staying positive :) crazy positive

What number of visas issued do You expect for Europe at all at the end?

Look for 5 months 6671 visas for eu, now if we assume that eu will get the ''normal'' quota 16.5k
They will have to distribute 1.5k visas per month for the last 8 months process...to meet this quota
I think EU cases are not dence at all ! Thats why they are scheduling 5000 per month lately and it will certainly
Reach 44 cn +.
And witha oas at the end +naraca increase i believe the quota will be around 18.5k

Do you love me more now ?? :rolleyes: