After divorce can I marry another immigrant and bring him here also?

i am sorry about yesterday/there is this idiot all a part of the great joe f gang trying to piss me off and attacking me...finally tht punk got banned yesterday,yet i am sure joe is going to send someone else to attack me again...
i apologize.

cherr1980 said:
I was really going to send you to the moon yesterday...but I decided to be nice after a conversation with Ari that says that you are a nice guy...let's see...you are on probation hehehe :)

Well we are waiting for MissA...

Why took so long? but anyway...you could withdraw the entire issue here...and the problem is that you went to an interview "under oath" so that means that everything that is against the truth will be consider that you lie and is fraud, because through you your husband is gaining the permanent residency.

But let's get further...let's say that you get divorce and then right away you petition this new guy...how you will say how you two met? got it? through your husband and then you went to the interview in a period of time that you were still "dating"?...start getting the point?

Now, there is no need to say that a person who applied for a previous immigrant and then again is anyway in a double questionary.

Please don't get me wrong...I don't care if you put your husband on the oven and since personal matters is not in discussion, BUT your previous actions can affect your future plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah,i guess sometimes things happen...anyways best of luck..i got to go home...
but dont forget houston. ;)

MissAmerican said:
I don't know why it took so long. We just thought they were backed up...

query11 said:
i am sorry about yesterday/there is this idiot all a part of the great joe f gang trying to piss me off and attacking me...finally tht punk got banned yesterday,yet i am sure joe is going to send someone else to attack me again...
i apologize.

hahahaha... :D

yup,like cher said withdrawing ur application of ur husbnd is your best bet,else unfortunately u got to kiss the russian goodbye.
i dont think uscis is going to understand your situation....
coz u get married to a guy get him a gc then very moment he gets gc u fall out of love(remember in ur husbands gc interview u told the io tht u love ur husband) within a few months u meet another forign national marry him and try to get him a gc...hmmm!

cherr1980 said:
Why took so long? but anyway...you could withdraw the entire issue here...and the problem is that you went to an interview "under oath" so that means that everything that is against the truth will be consider that you lie and is fraud, because through you your husband is gaining the permanent residency.

But let's get further...let's say that you get divorce and then right away you petition this new guy...how you will say how you two met? got it? through your husband and then you went to the interview in a period of time that you were still "dating"?...start getting the point?

Now, there is no need to say that a person who applied for a previous immigrant and then again is anyway in a double questionary.

Please don't get me wrong...I don't care if you put your husband on the oven and since personal matters is not in discussion, BUT your previous actions can affect your future plans.

Lol thanks guy's for painting a pretty picture for me. And I did not fall out of love with my husband as soon as he got his gc. There are other issues with him that I don't like and make it almost impossible for me to live with everyday... I just chose his friend as an outlet. Gosh I wished I would have met him first. He deserves much more anyway's.

The problem is that is too late to withdraw that petition if she did it before the interview then the chances were bigger...but now, pretty difficult.

And the other guy is here in the US with a visa or without status?

cherr1980 said:
The problem is that is too late to withdraw that petition if she did it before the interview then the chances were bigger...but now, pretty difficult.

And the other guy is here in the US with a visa or without status?

I dont know what he has... maybe its a temp or even a visitor... I will have to ask him.

Query I sent you a reply.

MissA...well, the other issue is that I think you should divorce if you are not happy in your marriage...I always say that even divorce is not the answer or solution for every single problem, to sacrifice ourselves for the "good" of the marriage is not worth either. You must anyway make a step in your personal life and see what you really want.

The other thing, not necessarily you should think that you MUST apply for residency to the new guy because you want him to stay...exactly because of the situation that you are in, you should give you time of your own, divorce from your husband if you want but not run to other's arms because you feel like that.

I know my advice is nothing to do with immigration....sorry, but I think would be helpful.

Good luck,

Miss American,
It is clearly up to you. You can divorce your spouse and marry another, and then apply for his AOS.
The thing is, USCIS is very suspicious of situations like yours. They might think that it's an immigration fraud...
So I would consider wating... Give it some time and some thought...
Good luck.

MissAmerican said:
Thanks for your help...And you are right ! the grass may not be greener on the other side. :)

You're right! Don't always look things from the negative sides. Because that'd screw up your perfect life! I'm sorry to hear that your marriage isn't going as you expected. It seems like few people who manipulated the system makes the majority of people life harder. Before I could go on and off airplane as fast as I'm eating my lunch, look what happen now in the airport :mad:

MissAmerican said:
Thanks for your help...And you are right ! the grass may not be greener on the other side. :)

A thought:
Sometimes, a third option may be the right one ;)

And another one:
You never really know somebody until you live with that person, day and night, under same roof for a while ;)

I support MissAmerica

Miss America,

No matter what you do with your personal life, we do not get involved in anyway on that one, but I would like to express my advice on the immigration question you posed.

I know a green card holder who has been married to 4 ladies during the past 30 years.

*The first wife passed away and left 4 children in her home country (eventually he filed i'130 for the youngest child and the other 3 were left behind because of family problems.. nowdays he, became US citizen, filed i-130 for 2 children and their families CAT3 waiting currently, the last child got her green card through her ex-cuban husband.)
*The second wife and her 2 children: he filed i'130 for them and they were ready to move to US in 10 years after she changed her address! (2 years delay.)
*The third wife, was never interested altough their only daughter was (the girl came here by herself after he filed i-130 and it all went trough with her visa) now she's in the US military for over 7 years!

And finally the fourth wife took advantage of him (again) filed i-130 for her and her 2 kids and came to live here after a 7 years wating period.

LESSON 1: he never lived with them in US, only in their native country.
LESSON 2: he never had to fill an affidavit of support, somebody else was always sponsoring for him.
LESSON 3: every time he had to answer the question "have you ever petitioned any other person?" he answered NO. all i-130s have been approved.

He did these things with a difference of 2 years between wife-periods.

Nowdays, he got married again (5th wife!) with the purpose of helping an old time friend to get a visa, but this time nobody was going to sponsor them; therefore, the process was suspended. He is a US citizen, and does not live here in US. :)

Miss American.. bring out your conclusion on this one..

the only conclusion i can come to is the immigration system in the poorest of the poor countries would function better than uscis.
:D

irachka said:
Miss America,

No matter what you do with your personal life, we do not get involved in anyway on that one, but I would like to express my advice on the immigration question you posed.

I know a green card holder who has been married to 4 ladies during the past 30 years.

*The first wife passed away and left 4 children in her home country (eventually he filed i'130 for the youngest child and the other 3 were left behind because of family problems.. nowdays he, became US citizen, filed i-130 for 2 children and their families CAT3 waiting currently, the last child got her green card through her ex-cuban husband.)
*The second wife and her 2 children: he filed i'130 for them and they were ready to move to US in 10 years after she changed her address! (2 years delay.)
*The third wife, was never interested altough their only daughter was (the girl came here by herself after he filed i-130 and it all went trough with her visa) now she's in the US military for over 7 years!

And finally the fourth wife took advantage of him (again) filed i-130 for her and her 2 kids and came to live here after a 7 years wating period.

LESSON 1: he never lived with them in US, only in their native country.
LESSON 2: he never had to fill an affidavit of support, somebody else was always sponsoring for him.
LESSON 3: every time he had to answer the question "have you ever petitioned any other person?" he answered NO. all i-130s have been approved.

He did these things with a difference of 2 years between wife-periods.

Nowdays, he got married again (5th wife!) with the purpose of helping an old time friend to get a visa, but this time nobody was going to sponsor them; therefore, the process was suspended. He is a US citizen, and does not live here in US. :)

Miss American.. bring out your conclusion on this one..

Well, Miss American, you have committed fraud for this reason.

You have been married to this guy from Belarus for 4 years. It was a bonafide marriage according to you. So that is not in question. But you said that you went for the USCIS interview in May, 2006 (Correct me if I am wrong, maybe you went for a job interview. It was not very clear to me.). That means you went for the USCIS interview to prove that your relationship was true and that you plan to continue to be married while you were already seeing this other guy from Russia.

Now, infidelity is your problem, you lying about being in a serious relationship with your husband who is from Belarus, while you were not serious about him and seeing this other dude from Russia, to USCIS, is called fraud.

Reason with us!