After divorce can I marry another immigrant and bring him here also?

MissAmerican

Registered Users (C)
My husband is from Belarus. In May we went for an interview. We are just waiting on his greencard. For the past year I have been seeing his friend who is from Russia. He does'nt have a greencard. I am planning on moving with him soon. Do you think it will be ok if we married? :confused:

You would need to divorce your current husband first.

You seem to have commited fraud at the AOS interview.

You will remain responsible for the Affadavit of Support for your current husband as well as any new one.

MissAmerican said:
My husband is from Belarus. In May we went for an interview. We are just waiting on his greencard. For the past year I have been seeing his friend who is from Russia. He does'nt have a greencard. I am planning on moving with him soon. Do you think it will be ok if we married? :confused:

Privet.
I don't really get the question... What is the issue here?
Do you have a greencard?
Please explain.

MissAmerican said:

are you a US Citizen?

So, you have been seeing/dating with your husband's friend for the past year?

Is your husband's friend in US or he is in Russia?

Theone,

What is the justification behind you accusing the person of committing a fraud or is it just an assumption?

According to the law,When our beloved miss america has accepted that she has been seing another guy for a year all the while trying to get her husband a greencard by uscis dictionary is a fraud.
looks like she is a citizen ;) ....
this used to be a lucrative business,before uscis cracked down.
i remember watching on tv this business is still very much in practise.They were showing a case where one particular female got married to a pakistani guy in the court went back came back the next day and married another east african guy.And the court clerk didnt even bother....

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=3147648

JJBBKK said:
Theone,

What is the justification behind you accusing the person of committing a fraud or is it just an assumption?

If a person goes to an AOS interview in May but has been seeing someone else for a year. That means that person knew 11 months prior to the interview that he/she was not going to be married to this person for long .....is this not what is called fraud. May be I misinterpreted it wrong, please enlighten me...

Theone said:
You would need to divorce your current husband first.

You seem to have commited fraud at the AOS interview.

You will remain responsible for the Affadavit of Support for your current husband as well as any new one.

Fraud? Are you crazy? Maybe adultry but not fraud! What a spaz! :eek:

I have been married over 4 years. I have been seeing his friend for a year. My marriage has not been a fraud. This just makes me think that I cant be with the guy I want because he doesnt have a greencard. I am in a bad position. I guess I can kiss him goodbye back to russia and just be single. If everyone is going to make accusations and say my marriage was a fraud then I don't want to post anymore. I feel like I am having to defend myself instead of getting help from you guys :(

ocworker said:
are you a US Citizen?

So, you have been seeing/dating with your husband's friend for the past year?

Is your husband's friend in US or he is in Russia?

He is in the US. I am a citizen. He lives down the street by the way.

miss american,
i apologize,i did not mean to say you are a fraud.
i said this is according to uscis vocab.now like it or hate it that is what they are going to call it.
Second,the link i gave was not to target you,i was generally talking of the situations prevailing.
Last but not the least talking of adultery,i stay in houston...down your street toooo.... ;)

MissAmerican said:
He is in the US. I am a citizen. He lives down the street from where u guys stay.
sorry jez messing or might not,you never know!

Dani said:
Privet.
I don't really get the question... What is the issue here?
Do you have a greencard?
Please explain.

Dani, I am a born US citizen. The issue is my first husband did not have a greencard. I did not know this when we met. We have been married over 4 years. I happen to like his friend better. But I dont think his friend has a greencard. I'm stuck... I don't think I can be together with him because of this.... Now do you understand? I am asking if it is a problem? Can anyone answer this? :confused:

the only solution to your problem is as to how lucky you are...uscis does not spare anyone,it doesnt matter if u were born here...
surprised?
check this out,they even harassed one of the best immigration lawyers in california too...
Welcome to the hardship's of immigrants...

MissAmerican said:
Dani, I am a born US citizen. The issue is my first husband did not have a greencard. I did not know this when we met. We have been married over 4 years. I happen to like his friend better. But I dont think his friend has a greencard. I'm stuck... I don't think I can be together with him because of this.... Now do you understand? I am asking if it is a problem? Can anyone answer this? :confused:

but why did it take 4 yrs to get him a gc(u being a citizen??)
i guess truth comes out one way or the other....hahahah kidding :D :eek: :eek:

MissAmerican said:
I have been married over 4 years. I have been seeing his friend for a year. My marriage has not been a fraud. This just makes me think that I cant be with the guy I want because he doesnt have a greencard. I am in a bad position. I guess I can kiss him goodbye back to russia and just be single. If everyone is going to make accusations and say my marriage was a fraud then I don't want to post anymore. I feel like I am having to defend myself instead of getting help from you guys :(

i guess truth comes out one way or the other....hahahah kidding :D :eek:
MissAmerican said:

hey cher,
my buddy..how u been i promise iam not going to harass u today ;) ...

cherr1980 said:
Okay...and when you apply for your husband since you just went to the interview this past month?

query11 said:
i guess truth comes out one way or the other....hahahah kidding :D :eek: :eek:

I don't know why it took so long. We just thought they were backed up...

I was really going to send you to the moon yesterday...but I decided to be nice after a conversation with Ari that says that you are a nice guy...let's see...you are on probation hehehe :)

Well we are waiting for MissA...