Affiliations Question on N400

axmady

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I was going through N400 form and I saw following question 10 part B - Have you ever been a member of or associated with any organization, association, fund foundation, party, club, society, or similar group in the United States or in any other place?

My question is do we need to mention SAM'S CLUB, KROGER, BLOCK BUSTER membership?

The second question I have is, if husband fills out N-400 for spouse, does Part 12 (Preparer's info) needs to be filled out and signed by the preparer/husband?

Thanks in advance for the inputs!

My question is do we need to mention SAM'S CLUB, KROGER, BLOCK BUSTER membership?

... NO

The second question I have is, if husband fills out N-400 for spouse, does Part 12 (Preparer's info) needs to be filled out and signed by the preparer/husband?

... NO. Just review to make sure everything is correct.

Do surely mention what you mentioned on your 485 application; I mean IEEE, ACM, Sigma-Xi etc. - or equivalents - if you did mention them in your EB1-1 or EB1-2 application.

Noty a good idea because you may disclsoe these but miss home owner assication so USCIS can later
accuse you of lying. If you do not dosclose them all, then you can argue you do not need to disclose them
but if you list only some, then you have no excuse left.

Always best to clarify your membership association abbreviations. The last thing you would want is to be denied based on affiliations with group that sponsors violence and hatred. Ex: Knightdale Karate Kamp abbreviated solely as KKK on application. ;)