• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

affidavit support

Angelot let me asked one thing,are u single applicant?If your single I don't think if u real want affidavit.I had the same problem,I was single applicant but to be in safe side I asked one of our friend family to give me affidavit.But he look like he didn't wanna give to me, so I asked if he could write just a letter, then he promised would send to me but he didn't.The good thing I had contingent plan, so I asked another guy friend of me,he was really helpful.He just write notorised letter to me and I had my bank statement n' was enough.So you may need to pray to get someone to fill affidavit of support 4 u.

yes i am single ! and thank you for you subjet but the affidavit gone with the tax return of your friend

In my case I didn't need a tax return and they never asked about it. I just had by bank statement and notorised letter from guy in usa to say he will accomodate me untill I got job.I think if your living in Europe there is some advantage,they don't worry to much if life will be difficult 4 u,because life in Europe is doesn't have big different from American one.And also if your single applicant you got slight advantage, so I would advise if at last you cant someone to feel tax return try to find someone to write even just a notorised letter.

In my case I didn't need a tax return and they never asked about it. I just had by bank statement and notorised letter from guy in usa to say he will accomodate me untill I got job.I think if your living in Europe there is some advantage,they don't worry to much if life will be difficult 4 u,because life in Europe is doesn't have big different from American one.And also if your single applicant you got slight advantage, so I would advise if at last you cant someone to feel tax return try to find someone to write even just a notorised letter.
THANK YOU BUT FOR ALGERIA THEY ASK ABOUT AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT I-134 FORM AND TAX RETURN !!!

to have a job offer i need an ssn and for the ssn i need to find a job in usa what can i do? pls tell me igmu :)
I did not have a job offer before I moved here but I know from others here in the forum who managed to get one.

THANK YOU BUT FOR ALGERIA THEY ASK ABOUT AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT I-134 FORM AND TAX RETURN !!!
At what point does one know that they will need adn affidavit of support? It's not listed on my "required documents" in my initial notification letter. I'm concerned that this might be my biggest obstacle yet.:(

if during an interview the consular officer tells you that you need it - that's when you need it.

if during an interview the consular officer tells you that you need it - that's when you need it.
Thanx for the quick responce. You use the word "if" here; does that mean that they may not ask for it AND when(if) they ask for it, how much time do they give you to produce one?

I did not have a job offer before I moved here but I know from others here in the forum who managed to get one.
thank you to reply me i am very interested to know how the others have done to get this job offer !!!! :)

Thanx for the quick responce. You use the word "if" here; does that mean that they may not ask for it AND when(if) they ask for it, how much time do they give you to produce one?

If you're doing AOS and you're sending i 485 do you need to attach the affidavit of support?