Advice for my interview next month

What happens if I dont disclose a parking ticket but I take receipt of payment etc to the interview? This happen to me and Im planning on take documentation with me....am I ok? I didnt disclose it because i completely forgot about it.

What happens if I dont disclose a parking ticket but I take receipt of payment etc to the interview? This happen to me and Im planning on take documentation with me....am I ok? I didnt disclose it because i completely forgot about it.

If it's below $500 you don't need documentation in the first place.

Forgetfulness has not yet being classified as a crime of passion by USCIS..:eek: You will be fine, you will be given the opportunity to amend what was indicated on the application. :D

Al Southner, that thought did cross my mind, and although he and I are no longer friends, I chose to seek his assistance by getting the appropriate ticket # and docket # instead. Hindsight is 20-20 and he has apologized profusely for what can only be described as a terrible judgement call on both our parts.....he was new to the force back in 2002 and still quite unaware of how to behave in a uniform. I don't necessarily want to jeopardize his career because the intent wasn't necessarily meant to be malicious......it's just created a couple of road blocks for me in the interim

Al Southner, that thought did cross my mind, and although he and I are no longer friends, I chose to seek his assistance by getting the appropriate ticket # and docket # instead. Hindsight is 20-20 and he has apologized profusely for what can only be described as a terrible judgement call on both our parts.....he was new to the force back in 2002 and still quite unaware of how to behave in a uniform. I don't necessarily want to jeopardize his career because the intent wasn't necessarily meant to be malicious......it's just created a couple of road blocks for me in the interim

It appeared to me at first reading your post that he might have been a rookie. I am not aware of any seasoned officers who find such issues to be funny, but who knows..:confused: I am sorry to hear that you and him aren't friend anymore, I hope you realize that I didn't mean it in practical terms to break off the friendship. I always find that friends ought to put in each other in better position to do well in life. It is my own belief... .

Let us hope for the best out of this urination business, because it will be devastating if you are denied naturalization out of this situation. In life, actions have consequences, but urination is one of the few normal habits all men are acquinted with....:D

Up until recently he and I hadn't spoken in almost 7 years. Had I not needed his assistance to get the ticket & docket #s I probably wouldn't have ever spoken to him again.....I'm sure he's changed, but we live in different cities and I tend to avoid surrounding myself with people who try to bring you down...as you said, "friends ought to put each other in a better position to do well in life"