Advance Parole ( AP )

Asylum seeker

Registered Users (C)
I didn't find any answer smiler to my situation on Advance parole (AP)
I'm Asylee applicant, I did the interview and still waiting for the decision for more than 4 months.
at same time I'm International student. My F1 visa in my passport expired 3 months ago, but my I20 still valid and I'm going to school and I'm still in status as F1 student.
Now I want to travel to third Country next to COP for one month and make my family come to see my there in this third country.
* Can I go and come back on AP even if my asylum case still pending? or maybe i can't come back !!
Please help me, I'm desperate.

I'm not sure if I can consider the reason is necessary or not. But actually would like to travel if the traveling will not harm or make an issue with my asylum case.
main reason for going is christian missionary trip and vacation.
I'm also thinking to travel for medical care reason, because the medical care here in US is very expensive.

Did you or someone you know apply before ? why you thing I will get denied ?!!
Did anyone in our forums did AP with pending asylum ? what happened ?

Asylum seeker I had same situation and i was DENIED. dont even try. even if you will get approved for AP Immigration office may Denied your entry on POE. DO you want to try to gamble?

I want to know if you guys were in status when you apply ?!!
I'm still in status. And I thing they may denied your AP because you were out of status.!! maybe I'm wrong I'm not sure, but I know if someone out of status he not qualified for AP.
ANY IDEA ?!!

It is not a good idea to leave unless your trip is very necessary. POE officer might reject your entry even if you have your AP on hand. Also, there are rules about asylum approval process while the applicant is outside the country. Consult an immigration lawyer and ask him/her about those rules/regulations. Keep in mind that most lawyers don't know about those rules and regulations. You might be affected if your case gets approved while you are outside the country.

I was hoping that I can travel and feel free, but unfortunately I feel I'm in house arrest now. :(
Thank you guys for helping me.

Hey man, I dont wanna throw a big bucket of icy water on you however; Just because you were granted asylum and want to marry her and even if you are a Green Card holder YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PASS HER IMMIGRATION STATUS. You only will be able to pass it ONCE YOU BECOME A U.S CITIZEN! I guess you have a loooooooooooooooong way to go.

hey i am in similar kind of situation, but i already got my asylum approved.
is it a good idea to travel to the nearby country of COP?
i just got approved on the first week of April 2013, n i need to travel real bad.
I want to got to the third country next to the COP and get married. i want to marry n bring my long time girlfriend here. i know, that the best idea is to make her wait for one more year till i get the GC, but i dont wanna make her wait another year, we havent seen each other in years so kinda desperate here!!!!!!
So guys any advice will be helpful.