Adjustment of status from pending asylum to EB3 green card?

sherani1987

Hi Everyone,
I need help on this serious issue!!!!
I came to USA on B2 visa and after arriving to USA within 3 months i applied for Asylum. I got my asylum filing notice before the expiry of my non-immigrant status.
Now i got a chance for EB3. most of the lawyers told me that it is possible for adjustment to status within USA. No need to leave USA due to i applied for asylum within 6 months of my arrival.
I also saw on this forum asking a question about same situation and the lawyers advised him that it is possible that you don't need to leave USA.
"please guide me in this situation".

Hi Everyone,
I came to USA on B2 visa and after arriving to USA within 3 months i applied for Asylum. I got my asylum filing notice before the expiry of my non-immigrant status.
Now i got a chance for EB3. most of the lawyers told me that it is possible for adjustment to status within USA. No need to leave USA due to i applied for asylum within 6 months of my arrival.
I also saw on this forum asking a question about same situation and the lawyers advised him that it is possible that you don't need to leave USA.

Hello, I am also in same situation eb2 and asylum pending. If you got any solution pls share. Thanks

Hi Everyone,
Any Update for you , coz I am also in similar situation