• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About living in the U.S. after winning the lottery

Is your standard of living in the U.S. is higher than the previous country?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I do not know.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • For me it is not important.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
dude i said you should disappear from the forum like the way you did before now, we don't like you here.

my disappearance would not eliminate problems that this country have and problems that new immigrant are facing I talked about . from your reaction I know that you having it rough already but in your deranged brain you think I'm one to blame :cool:

my disappearance would not eliminate problems that this country have and problems that new immigrant are facing I talked about . from your reaction I know that you having it rough already but in your deranged brain you think I'm one to blame :cool:

what exactly is your goal? what are you trying to achieve on this forum?

If you win and get a visa, you have 6 months to use it, or lose it. There is no specific minimum amount of time to stay in the US, but it does take immigration sometime to put the card in your hands. You are not allowed to remain outside of the US for more than a year. However, green cards are intended to be used to live primarily in the US, not as a sort of permanent tourist visa. So, if you are living outside of the US and only coming back for short stays, at some point the airport immigration will revoke your green card even if you do come back every year.

ok I cast my vote now,YOU ARE IDIOT - I have to agree with other members of this forum on that

it's so funny how you pretend that you are not the same person as bmx88 : ) not only do you fail to write differently with this nick, you even sign in with bmx88 right after you're done writing with fr1985 : ) this is just too funny.

paranoid IDIOT ;;seek medical HELP ASAP heheheh:D

when you spell some words with capital letters, do you think it makes them more important? louder? funnier, perhaps?

also, what does your usage of semi-colons mean? you keep putting them at random places. is that your way of winking (as in ; ) )?

Guys, could you please hold on your fire. This thread started on a good note but now it has lost it purpose and it's becoming irritating. Please talk about issues and stop attacking personalities.

S e e k
h e l p
asap

i looked up your previous posts on this forum, starting from February. all of the ones i looked at describe US a country of thieves and racketeers. you don't seem to believe that anyone (unless they are thieves and racketeers) can lead a dignified life in US. This is wrong by definition. i don't understand how can you stand yourself. you seem like such an unfortunate person. were your personal tragedies really so great?

i looked up your previous posts on this forum, starting from February. all of the ones i looked at describe US a country of thieves and racketeers. you don't seem to believe that anyone (unless they are thieves and racketeers) can lead a dignified life in US. This is wrong by definition. i don't understand how can you stand yourself. you seem like such an unfortunate person. were your personal tragedies really so great?

US is a country of thieves and racketeers and IDIOTS (you fall into last category)....
btw I have no problem to stand myself ... I CAN'T STAND YOU ...

Guys please stop !!! Enough is enough !!! Respect the forum
bmx88 stop insults , cheap amber please stop provoking - you provoke and then bmx is returning insults to you 10 x worst then your original comments , frankly bmx is better in insulting then you are so please leave it

Guys please stop !!! Enough is enough !!! Respect the forum
bmx88 stop insults , cheap amber please stop provoking - you provoke and then bmx is returning insults to you 10 x worst then your original comments , frankly bmx is better in insulting then you are so please leave it

thank you for your situation analysis, p.

i wasn't insulting or provoking anyone. i was trying to have reasonable and civilized conversation with a person who thinks that "US is a country of thieves and racketeers and IDIOTS (you fall into last category)...." and who says that he has "no problem to stand" himself. i don't think i'm breaking any rules here. if i am, please point them out and the instances of their breakage.

I can tell you something about my first job in the USA - I worked as security for some big company in Chicago - I wasn't securing anything but evicting people who lost their jobs from their place of work
there I learned first what is America and how people are treated here
people who lost their jobs where treated like criminals ,roughed and kicked out
most of the guys who worked with me were also from Estern Europe like me (Russian guy owned the company),we were all the time busy and remember when we "celebrated" 10 000 eviction ,evryone got bonus and I can tell you our company was requested many time because we were ruthless and on slight provocation we would act especialy Russian guys were eager to slap people around
I left after 6 months because I could not see that anymore ,people crying , begging and being pushed around like animals women too no discrimination ,I spoke with the owner one time and ask him about all this madness and he said its the system they have here and I don't give a f;;;k about those losers they could not cut it ,now I read what you said to someone here on the forum and I can see that you too have same opinion about less fortunate in this society but did you ask you self maybe its something wrong with this society ??is it too preocupied with money that is not seeing all this ??