A simple question

luitgiintx

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,
Just a simple question...I filed based on 3 years marriage...Can my wife attend the interview with me? She did when I interviewed for the GC and she brought me luck...:)

Hey Guys,
Just a simple question...I filed based on 3 years marriage...Can my wife attend the interview with me? She did when I interviewed for the GC and she brought me luck...:)

Yeah sure, she can also bring cinnamon apple pie for the IO. JK..

It's whoever they ask you to bring with, if any. I'm sure she could join you all the way to the USCIS office, but I doubt she will be with you at the interview unless specifically required by the IO.

She cannot be in interview room with you

Hi,

You can take your wife but she has to sit outside the interview room. But a good idea to take her because your case is marriage based so if they want to clarify something she will be right there.

Don't forget to takke all the necessary information along(with your wife!:)

Regards

Hi,

You can take your wife but she has to sit outside the interview room. But a good idea to take her because your case is marriage based so if they want to clarify something she will be right there.

Don't forget to takke all the necessary information along(with your wife!:)

Regards
I see...I was hoping she could be there with me (inside)...Thanks a lot and I would try your trick Ghanta Bro