485 RFE Tracker - Post # 3

Hi 485=>RFE=>Approval Seekers !!

Friends,

Weeks back, in this forum, I was seeing people with LUD Changing almost everyday, either after TSC receiving the Reply to RFE or after the FP.

I don't see them anymore..are they approved???

My LUD has changed twice after RFE acknowledged, not sure if it will do anything, waiting to see if they update it today. :)

I was going to enter my info in the excel but it seems i am already there:)

wheresmygc

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here

Banglababu
I'm still here waiting... Almost 20 days since my RFE was akw by USCIS.... and 2 LUDs :confused:

I really don't know what to beleive anymore. So many people being approved after just few days of RFE response, and some of us just keep hoping every single day...
Now I really don't know if priority dates, or processing dates, second FPs, RFE's... Which of those can really push cases or is it plain luck????

Can somebody tell me if USCIS can deny a case after almost 2 years of processing?...I get so scared sometimes I can just imagine the worst.

Why do they take so long after RFEs.. Aren't they supposed to be the last piece of the puzzle...?

Good luck to all.

Inadmisssibility - 485

I think some one is inadmissible only if they fall in one of these catagory.
(1) Health-related grounds
(2) Criminal and related grounds
(3) Security and related grounds
(4) Public charge
(5) Labor certification and qualifications for certain immigrants
(6) Illegal entrants and immigration violators
(7) Documentation requirements
(8) Ineligible for citizenship
(9) ALIENS PREVISOUSLY Removed
(10) MISCELLANEOUS (Practicing polygamists, International child abduction etc)
Gurus pls correct if I am wrong

mvusa said:
Banglababu
I'm still here waiting... Almost 20 days since my RFE was akw by USCIS....

I really don't know what to beleive anymore. So many people being approved after just few days of RFE response, and some of us just keep hoping every single day...
Now I really don't know if priority dates, or processing dates, second FPs, RFE's... Which of those can really push cases or is it plain luck????

Can somebody tell me if USCIS can deny a case after almost 2 years of processing?...I get so scared sometimes I can just imagine the worst.

Why do they take so long after RFEs.. Aren't they supposed to be the last piece of the puzzle...?

Good luck to all.

This has been exactly my feelings for months...

----
I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
REF ACK May 3 2005
AD???????????????????????????????????????????????????

WaitWithHope said:
This has been exactly my feelings for months...

----
I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
REF ACK May 3 2005
AD???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh man, and here i was feeling good about the LUD changes, i guess it does not mean much, who knows what goes inside TSC...no sense at all!! :confused:

wheresmygc

wheresmygc said:
Oh man, and here i was feeling good about the LUD changes, i guess it does not mean much, who knows what goes inside TSC...no sense at all!! :confused:

wheresmygc

You still have hope to get your approval in sevaral days after REF ACK.
Good luck!

----
I-485 ND OCt 2002
First FP Dec 2004
Ref ACK May 3 2005
AD soon????

LUD Changed twice after RFE ack

I140 RD 8 April, 04
I140 AD 30 March, 05
I485 semi concurrent RD: Aug 04
FP: 21 April, 2005
RFE: 05 May 2005
RFE reply ACK 19 May, 2005
I485 LUD: 5/19/05, 5/20/05, 5/23/05
I485 AD: ???? :confused:

AIG
you might be closer to approval than you think because TSC is lately focusing on 2004 cases. Good Luck!
I also got 2 LUDs a change in message to RFEs received...nothing more.

Nothing happening. Going to be 3 months

Dear All,

The LUD change is going to be 3 months soon. There has been no activity sinve 3/9 on my 485, since TSC received reply to the RFE for EVL. I think, my case is oldest pending case !

Weird, i got an LUD change and got 5 emails saying the same thing :

On May 24, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I did not call them and no inquiries were made, could it be a glitch?

3 emails from USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov
2 emails from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov

anyone know what that is all about? :confused:
Now i am starting to think it could be another RFE?????

wheresmygc

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Yaroo!

Today I got approval for AdvanceParole in just 25 days from TSC. I was hoping this might trigger my pending 485, but never happen so.. :mad: ..

I see lot of 2004 cases being approved... Why TSC doesn't have pitty on our 2003 cases???? it's very unfair!

keeping thread alive! Any updates? Have you all been approved???
please share your thoughts, anxieties, whatever!!! keep me posted!

I have not got anything yet that they were supposed to send me. If nothing comes, it means it was a false alarm and back to the wait, probably will call them at the end of the week to see what is up :D

wheresmygc

I'm still here waiting........

EB1 (MEM)
I140 RD 8 April, 04
I140 AD 30 March, 05
I485 semi concurrent RD: Aug 04
FP: 21 April, 2005
RFE: 05 May 2005
RFE reply ACK 19 May, 2005
I485 LUD: 5/19/05, 5/20/05, 5/23/05
I485 AD: ????

Still waiting

Guys,

There is no update on my side. I was on vacation and was hoping to see some status change upon my return. Nothing has changed. I am now approaching 2 months since ACK by TSC.

The other thing is that mine and my wifes APs that were filed in Jan 05 are still pending. I put in a phone inquiry and received a standard letter stating that the supervisior has been notified. No news after that. Our APs are now 3 months behind the published TSC date. I am hoping they are holding of on approving the APs because they will just approve the 485s but this might be very optimistic thinking.

I have updated some of the information on the excel sheet. Check it out. There seems to be no movement on RFEs.

saras

Mine is finally approved (received confirmation email) on May 27, about a week after RFE ack. I just entered the information in the tracker.

I-140 RD: 6/2002
I-140 AD: 11/2003
I-485 ND: 01/2003
FP: 03/2005
RFE: 04/2005
RFE Ack: 05/18/2005
I-485 AD: 05/27/2005