485 RFE Tracker - Post # 3

BanglaBabu said:
MR JANGLI, Oh! I mean Jangal, What exactly you meant by saying EB2 people not updating Main Page??

Jee B.B jee, (sound like Beebee jee /Mohtarma :D ). I mean dear Bangla_babu jee

Well 'Jessief' posted his firt post with good news(approval) inside RFE thread,
and not on main page, mean this page so everyone can learn. not only ppl who are following RFE threads.

http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

as individual thread like others share when they get approval.

I heard that 'Babu' are very good cook of fish, is that true?

Would you like to share How do u cook 'Machlee kay Paay' / 'Fish Feet' plz?

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceofJungle said:
Jee B.B jee, (sound like Beebee jee /Mohtarma :D ). I mean dear Bangla_babu jee

Well 'Jessief' posted his firt post with good news(approval) inside RFE thread,
and not on main page, mean this page so everyone can learn. not only ppl who are following RFE threads.

http://boards.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

as individual thread like others share when they get approval.

I heard that 'Babu' are very good cook of fish, is that true?

Would you like to share How do u cook 'Machlee kay Paay' / 'Fish Feet' plz?

Good Luck

Dear Prince of Jangal.

Leeme get my 485 approval, then I will cook whatever you order,from "Maclee ka peer" to "Ant ka Punch".

Strange

Banglababu,

It is really strange that they have approved your APs and EADs instead of just approving your 485. This could be bad news for all of us because it indicates that TSC has placed all our 485 apps on hold untill they catch up with backlogs or for some other reason. Why they are not approving my AP filed in Jan 05 is still a mystery. Maybe they have lost the files. Anything and everything is possible here.

What I suggest is that you forget about this mess and have a safe and pleasant trip back home. Hopefully when you get back, everything would have been sorted out.

cheers,

saras

saras76 said:
Banglababu,

It is really strange that they have approved your APs and EADs instead of just approving your 485. This could be bad news for all of us because it indicates that TSC has placed all our 485 apps on hold untill they catch up with backlogs or for some other reason. Why they are not approving my AP filed in Jan 05 is still a mystery. Maybe they have lost the files. Anything and everything is possible here.

What I suggest is that you forget about this mess and have a safe and pleasant trip back home. Hopefully when you get back, everything would have been sorted out.

cheers,

saras

Dear Saras,

I like your Idea. Lee me enjoy my trip to India and that too after 4 Years.
But, it would be hard to be away from the Forum as it has become a passion !!!

Good Luck.

Another 02 RFE case approved

Guys,

Just found out that wheresmygc got approved yesterday. I think TSC is indeed going by the RD with RFE cases especially if you are EB3. Updated RFE sheet is attached.

saras76

LUD change on wifes AP

Guys,

The LUD on my wifes AP filed in Jan 05 changed yesterday. Her 485 case has an RFE on it. TSC acknowledged the response almost 2 months ago, it looks like they are going to make us wait longer because they would just approve the 485 instead of wasting their time approving her AP. Lets see what happens next ...

saras

wheresmygc said:
Seems like i have been approved guys, i guess those LUD changes make sense after all?

wheresmygc

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Wheresmygc
I'm very happy for your well deserved approval!!!
It gives me hope and courage to keep waiting. If you only knew how many times a day a check my email.... I'm delirious!

Two RFE cases in a day

Guys,

Yesterday a couple of guys with RFEs (RDs of 02) got approved. Hope this is the sign of things to come and they will move onto our cases in the near future.

saras

I called USCIS this morning to enquire about my status on 485 and got this information.

My 485 RFE date was 12/29/2004 and the RFE was received by TSC on 03/09/2005. They are going to add 70 days to my 485 Receipt date and would consider 9/24/2003 as receipt date of my 485, when it comes to processing my 485.

So, the delay in replying my RFE, might cost me 70 days. This delay was because my attorney was sitting 30 days on it before sendding the RFE to me (There were no LUD chnage, so I had no clue that there is an RFE) and then remaining days to finalize the RFE Reply format)....it just suuuccckkksss..

Lesson to learn : Don’t wait to reply RFE.

What a ridiculous answer by the USCIS ...

Banglababu,

I can't believe you were given such a ridiculous reply. I think that USCIS is ready to make up any excuse to delay the process. We are at their mercy and they can do whatever they please so lets just hope our cases get approved somehow. Calling them and asking for status will always get us weird answers.

My lawyer replied to the RFE on my wifes case within a couple of weeks. One thing is for sure, they are going by the PD and then by the RD/ND of the case when approving 485 cases with RFEs. Last week some 02s got done, hopefully 03s and 04s to follow.

Good luck.

saras

Banglababu
It's incredible! They just grab onto anything to delay our cases! I really don't understand. I was thinking on calling too, but now, I'll just keep in waiting....
I hope everything clears up for you soon, and that the answer they gave you was a mistake! Is not fair at all.

It Drives me Crazy Too....

Since I Heard that my 485 is delayed further by 70 days becuase as many days I took to reply the RFE, it's driving me nuts. The Information Officer says, it would be Nov 05 to get my 485 approved. Good thing, I applied my 3rd EAD and it got approved in 10 days.

Sad, indeed.