485 RFE Tracker - Post # 3

Sunny _Smile
thank you so much for your kind response. It makes me feel so much better.

TSC seems to be slacking of on RFE approvals

Guys,

I have seen a lot of people who got approved within 2 weeks of receipt of RFE reply. All of us seem to be waiting around for over a month. Not sure when this torture will end. It has been rough at almost every step.

saras

No Response Yet

15 days and counting..........if you count weekends. I am just wondering if I'd fall into the extreme lenght category in BanglaBabu's calculation (212 days after RFE!) :mad:

30 days and counting

forever485,

Its been exactly 30 days for me today. Lets see how much longer it takes.

saras

Spread sheet for RFEs

Guys,

I took an old spread sheet that people were maintaining a while back and took out the old information. I have put in my information and would appreciate it if you could update the sheet with your information. This way we can all keep track of whats going on.

saras

What do you think of LUDs ?

Hi all waiting here!! (I'm so anxious is impossible to handle!) :eek:

I just want to know your opinion on LUDs after RFEs. Does evey LUD means someone is looking on your case? is some processing being done? What's with all these LUD's and no decision???? I which I could see through a crystal ball and see what are these officers doing with our files!!!!

Please share.

HI Saras76. I would like to participate on your spread sheet but I don't know how to save it on yours.
Thanks.

Please update the sheet

mvusa,

LUD changes are usually a good thing but you never know. These things are very unpredictable.

Also can you please update the following sheet with your information. It will be a good way to track our progress through this RFE saga.

Heres how

mvusa,

Open the attachement. Then save it onto your desktop as RFE#3.xls. Then close the file and open it again from your desktop. Make the changes and save it again. Then post a message and at the bottom of that message you will see the option of attachement. Just attach the file onto the message.

saras

spread sheet

Saras76
I 've tried many time to add my info on your spread sheet. When I', ready to upload the attachment I get "inavalid file" ???

My info is short. I'll give it to you to see if you can add me up on your program OK?

user- Rfe recv - Rfe sent - USCIS recv - Rfe
mvusa- 04/18/05 -04/27/05 - 05/02/05 - Legal Status & Medicals

Thanks

Okay

Guys,

I have gone through this whole thread and have added all the information I could gather. Feel free to change things around and correct the information I may have gotten wrong. I hope others can access the file.

saras

MKA2005 we are here!

mka2005 this is the thread I told you about. ALl of us here are tracking our RFEs response and waiting for the good news!!!
Hope you join us soon.

Keeping it active

Guys,

There has been no change in status on my case. Just keeping this thread alive.

saras

NO LUD Chnages..

Same here. No LUD Changes since 03/11. Today is 60 Days since TSC Received Reply to my RFE. All Plans to visit India during June, seems to be screwed. SAD :(

Bangla Babu,

PD 02/22/2002
485 RD 07/14/2003
2nd FP 01/29/2005
RFE (EVL) RD 03/09/2005
LUD 03/10, 03/11

My son's case got approved after RFE

My son(aged 9 years) got RFE for his medicals and got approved today.

Here are the details.

RD/ND - July 8 th 2002
FP - Feb 23,2005
AD -APR 4th, 2005

Son's case

RD/ND - July 8th 2002
RFE - April 4th 2005
RFE replied - April 25th 2005
RFE acknowledged - April 29 2005
AD: May 9th 2005.

This forum is great and Thanks to all the members!
I hope all of you get approved soon.

Thanks!

Not sure whats going on ...

Guys,

I guess we will have to wait a while for our approvals. Not sure why it is taking so long for the TSC to approve our cases after receiving the RFEs. All we can do is wait. It has been about 35 days for me. After a while I think I will stop counting these stupid days ..

saras

I'm keeping you company

Hi eveyone, I'm here waiting too. I know I've been waiting less time than many of you (concerning RFE ack = approval) but I assure you with NO LESS anixiety than any one of you. Sometimes I think I'm getting addicted to checking my online status...and it's so sad to find there's no LUD, no message change, no emails, no mail no NOTHING :(
What's going on? Why do they keep us waiting like this? It is insane.
God Bless you all.