485 RFE Tracker - Post # 2.

rfe on 485

called attrnys office yesterday and they said they just rcvd rfe on 485 for employment letter . but does not show any changes on uscis site nor did I rcv any email as they generally send....will reply rfe today hopefully they get it early next week lets see what then.
EB2
ND 140 / 485 march 17 2004
140 AD nov 17 2004
FP sept 30 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

How long does it take to receive the RFE notice ? An RFE was issued for me on 23rd Nov and the attorney hasnt received it as yet . Anybody around this date who have received their RFE's.

Cheers

Tanjar

jaxen,
This is the first time i am doing this. I just want to know if there are any time frame i can look at with regards to action with regards to rfe after it has been ack. My lud has not changed for a month already and the last change was acknowledging that they have received my RFE response. Thanks

It took 7 days to get 485 clear after ack RFE

Friends,

I just got email that my 485 is clear. I responsed RFE on 11/19 and got ack on 11/23. The approval date is 11/30

But I received email today

My RFE is for med. I just redo the whole med exam and sent the result to INS. It seems that INS does things quickly in these days

u r the lucky one

Sorry to say but its TSC BS, I am waiting for more than 110 days after acknowledging RFE by TSC but nothing happened, still waiting.........
RD: 03/21/02
FP: 04/01/03
RFE acknowledged by TSC on 08/11/04 regarding SR
Intent of Deny issued on 11/15/04 "Officer thought I was suppose to register" He was wrong. I had to appear before the judge on 11/30/04 and she told me that I was not suppose to Register, however, she registered me in the database to save me from other hassle"

AP: filed on 12/03/03 still waiting

How many people are still waiting after RFE >90 days ?

Hi, Just want to have an idea about how many people in this forum are still waiting for I-485 approval after RFE acked > 90 days, mine (for proof of legal status) is close to 120 days and still waiting. Thanks,

tax return

if the rfe ask for tax return .. are they asking for the company or personal ? .. if it's personal I have been filing my tax online since 2001 .. .what kind of document i should provide them ?

Approved after Medical RFE

Hi all,

My wife's 485 got approved yesterday after medical RFE. Our Lawyer send the RFE through FEDEX and it reached imm office 6th Dec, Officer akcnowledged it on Dec7th and approved it on Dec 8.
And I want u thank all for helping through this journey.

~rchit

RFE issued 11/18/2004 officer#16
RFE ACK 12/7/ 2004
AD 12/8/2004
FP end of Oct 2004

RFE Tracker

Anil
Category: EB3 RIR/India; PD: 10/21/2001
I-485 RD: 08/29/2003; I-485 ND: 09/11/2003; FP: 12/01/2003
RFE Issued: 11/30/2004 (Medical For Spouse and self); RFE Replied: 12/17/2004

Officer # 16 - GOD HELP ME

Notice Date - I-485 - April 26, 2002
Got an RFE for medical in June 2004.
Sent the RFE. INS and my lawyer screwed up since they sent it with the wrong SRC number.
Finally got it corrected in August 2004.
Initiated case status enquiry in November 2004.
Got a response which says Case is still pending.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ? OFFICER # 16 SEEMS TO BE BENEVOLENT TO A MANY AND A MONSTER TO A FEW POOR SOULS LIKE ME.
PLEASE ADVISE.

Thanks,
Anand

Same here

I-485 RD: 4-10-2002
REF Received by TSC: 6-21-2004
Officer 449
AD: ????

Two inquiries: First letter from TSC response: Case is pending
Second Letter from TSC response: Document is pending

Got email from FBI: Name check completed in 2003.

Don't know what's holding up this officer to process my case!!!

:confused:

Hi TXLL,

When did u send a mail to FBI about name check and how soon did u get a response.

Cheers

Tanjar

3/25/02 RD

still pending

No RFE , had 2 FPs and still waiting to hear.

God ,Please help me.

Made several enquiries thru case status , senators and does not help.

any suggestions?

Rfe

Hi All,
just received an email from uscis regarding RFE on my 485. I didn't receive the letter yet. My 140 is not approved yet, and now i have this RFE on 485. Is this strange that they didn't approve 140 yet but are processing 485? Are anyone in sme boat as me. Did any get their 485 approved without their 140 being approved??

Thanks,
m.

2 RFE's in 2 Weeks - PLEASE HELP

Me and my wife both had a RFE on our 485 on 1st of March regarding proof of legal stay. We mailed the documents (I20, School Records, I94, etc) as required. It was mailed to them on Monday and reached INS 17th March Thursday for which I received confirmation email.
Today both of us received another RFE via email, kind of confused and nervous why they would send 2 in the same month
Is this common to receive 2 RFEs'?

EB2
TSC
I140 - RD 05/2004 - AD-03/2005
I 485 RD 05/2004

RFE on spouses's 485

Guys,

My 140 got approved a few days ago and yesterday I received an email about an RFE for my wifes case. Not sure what it is yet. I am the primary applicant and there has been no change in my status.

Any idea how long it takes to get the RFE?

regards,

saras

Rfe

Got a RFE on 4/1/05 for me and my wife, Eventhough we did our medicals and submitted to my attorney he did not submitted it with the original application (We have a new attorney now!!!.). I suspect this is related to medical ... I got to wait and see whats in there,

What is the Usual time frame to get a RFE after they mailed us?.
Who is going to get the RFE Letter attorney or me....

Any help appreciated..