485 RFE Tracker - Post # 2.

Thank you for your quick response.

Is filing AC21 a must have? My lawyer always tells me I don't need to worry about it. BTW, I changed employer 7 months - Feb 2002 after filing 485.

Could anyone who responded to RFE by yourself (not by the lawyer) share some of your experience? I am planning to send all requested materials by myself.

Hi tx200201,

Just want to know.. who recieved the RFE .. you or your lawyer.

My one is sent on Mar'31st..

Still didn't receive it...

Thanks.

Faitas, my lawyer received it. It was issued on Apr 1 and on Apr 5 (a Monday), I called the lawyer and she said she has received it.

Please update my info to the spreadsheet.
Officer#69
RFE issued:02/24/2004
RFE Response sent"03/22/2004
RFE accepted: Status never changes from "RFE sent"

Congratulations SpiderBoy!!!!!!

It's good to see the approval from officer #255. Enjoy your freedom!!

I'm little worried as, our files for which the RFE response was received on 3/1/2004, have not yet been looked into. I called the 800 number and the lady asked me to wait for 60 days after the last correspondence, before making any query. So, we are still waiting......................I'm wondering if our file is dumped below all the new files and if the officer ever had a chance to look at our files atleast, after the RFE response.

Hope all of us waiting for officer # 255 to apporve our case will be approved soon.

Pray for us SpiderBoy!!!!!! And once again Congrtualations.......

anyone sending RFE by yourself

If anyone responded RFE by yourself, please post a message here. I would like to know how many companions do I have. Without knowing this, I am really feeling hesitant in sending everything by myself.

Thank you very much

Hi GC2005ca

can you provide the details of rfe sent, rfe ack ? I am also waiting for the reply from officier 69

Hi gc2001,

This is the details:

rfe issused 2/10.
rfe went back to INS because lawyer changed address
rfe re-issued 3/18
rfe ack 3/22
Wife got a FP notice 3/28
Wife finished FP 4/3.

AP ?

Sitaraman, Kloven, Other officer #295 rfe getters:

Please update your info. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE and 2nd FP from Off#69???

Hi 2001GCfiler, GC2005CA and julfi...

I think we all r in same boat - got RFE and 2nd FP from officer # 69

here are my details?

RD I-485 - 29 june 2001
ND 8 aug 2001
1FP - Dec 20 2002
2FP - APR 08 2004 (got yesterday went today)
RFE RECV - feb 19
RFE REF Ack - Mar 12

AD??
question to all? - i got 2FP appointment date of 5/21 but i went today?
is it ok ? also will officer check my file after 5/21 only or there are chances to get AD soon???

Thanks in advance -

Sep03

No updated on RFE so far from Officer 295. RFE was received by TSC on MArch 10th. ANy update from your end ????

Sitaraman,

no update dear. My response to RFE was received on Feb/24 as per the online message and update since.

Kloven,
how about you ?

TSC-RD-june2001,
I did the samething, my 2nd FP appointment was on 23rd March , but i went early and did it on 17th March.
I hope that should not be a problem. Let us wish that we get approval soon.

Thanks
JULFL

Approved

Please update my status as my case has been approved April 8, almost 30 days after RFE received was posted by BCIS.

--Sebis

Hi immi555,

Did you receive your RFE...

Where are you now. I am in NY...Dont know, how long it will take

No news of my RFE yet....

Lawyer changed their address but I asked them and they told me they forwarded there address and they didn't miss any mail...

No idea what should I do....