485 RFE Tracker - Post # 2.

Approved!

Just checked the status, my case has been approved.
RFE case, office # 016.
In a hurry now, Got to go, open a bottle of Blue Label!

RFE Received

Unfortunately it's my turn for RFE. As I soon as I receive further information from my lawyer, I will keep you all posted on the RFE details..

Hopefully it will be a Good thing..

EB3

RD: 10/28/2001
ND: 11/15/2001
FP: 02/01/2003
RFE: 03/31/2004

Hi immi555,

My one is also sent on Mar'31,2004

I am in NY now...

Do you know .. how long it takes to receive the RFE letters.

I called my Attorny(in NY) but they didn't receive anything yet

Thanks.

BlackJack21, fjaffery, florida68

Have you heard anything yet? It seems officer 016 have looked back at some of our RFE cases. At least davh, houston485 are approved. Hope ours get approved soon. It's already been 60 days since TSC received our response. I've called the 1-800 number to send an inquiry a week back, but still haven't got any news yet...

No news on my end although the officer received our cases on Feb. 06th, prior to Houston485 and davh. Hopefully soon ....

RFE items

My attorney recd the RFE after more than 2wks of status change.
Asks for TB examination results (for myself and spouse) and EVL. I had changed jobs last year
Question about the officer#. Is it the one at the left bottom of the RFE letter? Mine says EMU/#214.
Never seen officer# 214 anywhere in the forum or the excel sheet?

Any one more with officer #33?

Congrats Saimural.

My RFE was ack on 03/23/04. It was about medical. They wanted to have x-rays done.

Gurus,
One question. I am primary applicant. I got RFE, my online status was changed to RFE issued. Also my wifes online status was changed to RFE issued. Now my status is changed to RFE recieved. But my wife's status is still saying RFE issued.

I hope TCS forgot to change my wife's status to RFE received. or can it be that they issued seperate RFE to my wife also? My lawyer or me did not get any thing about my wifes RFE. Do I need to contact TCS about it?

Waiting2000 - My wife and I got RFE. It was about my Employment Letter. After we responded, my message changed to "RFE Received", but my wife's remained "RFE Sent". We both got our approvals on the same day. I have seen this in other members' cases too. Nothing to worry about. Good luck!

Still waiting

Faitas,

I really don't know how long will it take to receive RFE letter. It is one of those unpredictable things in TSC we have to deal with.

To day I also called my lawyer to find out if they receive the RFE but they said they haven't received it yet.

Hang in there patiently for a week or two..

Thanks immi555 for replying...

I also called today my lawyer but they received nothing yet..

I will let you know if I receive anything....

Really frustrating ....

Approved

I got back home at 11:20 pm last night and was too lazy to logon and check my status, so I tried the AVM and was taken aback when the message said that I had been approved. Frankly, I didn't know how to react, but if my disturbed sleep last is any indication, I know I'm ecstatic. I give Almighty Lord all the glory for being so kind to me, and thank the members of this forum for their valuable counsel.
The journey is only half complete since my wife's application which was submitted last year is still pending.
Greenluck, Contractorrfe & waitinging who are waiting on officer #255, I'm sure your approvals are round the corner.

Congrat Spiderboy!!

Hopefully all members (including me) waiting for #255 can get our approvals soon.

Have you ever change employer? If you don't mind answer.

Waitinging,
Thank you for the wishes.
I was laid off 2 months after my I-485 was submitted and switched to a new employer. I filed AC21 only last year, even though I was with the new employer from 2001 Oct onwards.