485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

Add me.

RD 06/01
ND 07/01

FP 02/03

RFE issued: 02/12/03

Waiting for the attorney to get it.

Question for people who have already received their RFE:

In my case the online messages (FP received..) changed to "RFE sent" for the whole family. Does this mean everybody has a RFE (possibly for medicals) or the same thing happens even if only the primary applicant gets an employment verification or status related RFE?

Both mine and my husband's online message are changed to "RFE sent". The material they requested for me is employment letter and 2 photos. For my husband, 2 photos.

got 2nd rfe

see file.
I just don't understand, all copies were included when file 485, except for latest I-94 and the new entry stamp on passport. why do they ask again now? Do you think they might lost those?

:(
Hoping this is the last torture

add me on

Just checked the online and the status was changed to RFE issued on Feb.09,2004.

RD: July 2001
ND: Aug 2001
FP: Feb 2003
RFE: Feb 09 2004

I have not received the notice yet and will post the detail later.

Stones,

officer 450 is so wierd, your 2nd RFE was my first one. This guy has nothing better to do.

I hope we all get approve from this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Stones, at least now you know what they want this time. Hopefully this is it. The thing I don't understand is why they didn't ask for everything the first time. Aren't they supposed to check everything before sending out RFEs? This is total wast of time and effort and it just prolongs the agony.

RFE - Details. Please Add

Stones,
Thanks for managing the RFE list. Could you add my details to it please?

RD: 11/09/01
ND: 11/09/01
FP: 04/01/03
RFE (Sent by TSC): 02/13/04

02-057 Scanned till 51000

Scanned 020570001 - 1000. Could someone can add the data to the consolidated sheet. If you notice any missing date, reply to this thread, I will try scan that too.

RFE...received

today I received RFE from Officer # 303.

They need 2 more affidavits other than my paents and primary school records that should indicate my name and date of birth.

PD aug-01
ND sep-13-01
FP march-20-03
RFE sent feb-09-04
RFE received feb-16-04.

This is a excellent tracker, Stones.
The information in the excel file, is it only for 485 RFEs or even for EAD & AP RFEs ?
Won't be a good idea to add another column for forum's comments like - what he/she did to respond back to RFE.

Added kumarsin & summerwind

goastros: I just don't feel like people are thinking it's that a big deal for EAD and AP to get RFE, after all, unlike 485 case, they usually don't take more than 4 months.

But if anyone wants to, they can always download the file, and add a page or two for EAD and AP RFEs.

Just make sure keep the version number right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for the information here. I am wondering if it is possible that ones with RFE can give a guess on what do you think trigger your RFE, like address moved, changed employer, original visa B-1, or nothing etc.

And I am now joining...

RFE for our family..

RFE 2/18/04

Will post the detail when I get it..

No change of employer, client or lawyer. Moved once in town.

(Maybe it is my emails with Sen. Burr!!)

No RFE on 3 H1-B's, 3 EAD's or 3 AP's. Left the country in 2002 on AP for mission trip to Haiti.

RFE Reply Sent to TSC

My Attorney sent the reply to My RFE on 02/19/2004.

Will update the worksheet.