485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

RFE received

Message changed to say that RFE received on Feb 9. Can one of you update the spreadsheet? Maybe Friday the 13th will be my Lucky Day.

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Update for TSG hopeful,

, added GreenLuck, also took out two who got rfe for ap not for 485

Stones,

I saw one approval on my ND, who has REF recv on 1/28/04. I think you will get approval soon.

dallaswait
RD 06/01
ND 08/01
FP sent 02/05/04

SRC 01252**

My RFE info - please update

TSC Got RFE Resp : Feb 09, 2004
RFE for : Employment letter and legal status for a specific period of time
Online Status before RFE : FP Recevied, case resumed....

RFE for my Wife

SRC01250***** RD JUL23, ND AUG22

Online status for my wife changed from FP received to RFE on 02/09/2004.

New version of RFE tracker

Update for V485K, added saimural, with version number, first part of the numbers for date and dash with number of editions for the day.

bajji's,

Quick questions friend.

1) How many days it took your RFE (Paper) from USCIS after
the message changed ?

2) Did you change the company after I485 ?

3) Do you have any sample emp letter that you sent (I assume
you might have responded by now)

Thanks

Why-R

How long after RFE resp rcvd from TSC

What is the approximate timeframe within which the GC is approved, once the RFE response is received from TSC?

Mine and my spouse's online message changed from ....990-999 days....... to RFE sent on 2/6/04. Haven't received the notices yet. What could be the RFE for, for both of us? Will there be the same reason for sending the RFE to both of us? In our case, I'm not working and my spouse is(who is the primary applicant).

Hi Why-R2,

1) How many days it took your RFE (Paper) from USCIS after the message changed ?
My lawyer received the RFE letter from USCIS on 02/04/2004.

2) Did you change the company after I485 ?
No. My company (say A) was bought out by another company (say B) when my I-140 was pending with Company A. The (1st) I-140 got approved 2 months after this take-over. I applied for a new I-140 (under Company B) and I-485 (based on Company A's approved I-140). This scenario is analyzed in http://murthy.com/UDmaepis.html

3) Do you have any sample emp letter that you sent (I assume you might have responded by now)
The last time I heard from my lawyer, she was preparing the required documents to be signed by my HR department. I shall let you know as soon as I hear from her.

Good luck!

Stones (and others) good job.
Just make sure that the version numbers are consistent (establish rules) and that we move on to a new thread after 30 days (to release data in the server). Just post a new thread (same or similar title Try to keep it simple I485 RFE Tracker: Please Add/Update your info)
I will find it and stick the thread to keep it up top (and release the old one to die out).
Make sure that approvals are still in the same xls worksheet (gives new comers hope and inducement to post)

updated spreadsheet.

Lawyer called me about the RFE, required

-copy of w2's from 99-02
-company's tax return
-employment verification

Seen only one post regarding this type of RFE.

Anybody else.....

Raksha.

Bajis,

Thanks for your reply.

My lawyer still did not recieve the RFE, as I mentioned in my earlier post that I 'm with the same company, same position (more responsibilities), in the same city etc. The only thing we changed was that we moved to different address after filing I485.

I don't know what will be in the RFE ????

- Why-R
:mad:

All

My lawyer just received our RFE and she mentioned that the RFE is for 'Employment Verificaton" and I will post full details if I get a copy of that from lawyer.

Thanks

Why-R

Just an update ..lawyer received the RFE today ..says it is request for Employment letter..will post details once I get it.

RD June 2001
ND Aug 2001
RFE 2/3/04

Hi Why-R2 and mds939 - Can you (and everyone else) update the MS Excel file with the latest information, rename the version number and post it back? It would be great to track every activity, especially in this small group of RFE people.

BTW, I got my Employment Letter copy from my lawyer today. I didn't have to do a thing. The HR guy signed it and sent it back to my lawyer.

"
<date>

<My Name>
<My Address>

Re: Offer of Regular Full-Time Employment

Dear Mr. bajis:

It is my pleasure to offer you regular, full-time employment with <company name>. Your title will be <your title>, and you will work in <city name>. You will be paid an annual salary of <your salary>.

This employment is subject to the normal terms of employment, including satisfactory performance and compliance with the company’s regulations, policies and procedures, and is subject to conditions in the marketplace which would yield a continued volume requiring the rendering of your special services.

I am certain your abilities and experience will continue to be a great asset to <company name>. We are enthusiastic about the prospect of your continued and full-time employment at our office.

Sincerely,

<company name’s> HR Immigration Officer
"

Hope it helps!

Got 2nd RFE, Can't believe this crap

My online message just changed to on Feb 11, RFE is sent.
This is the 2nd RFE, what could it be.

by the way, updated why-r2, mds939, and mine info in the xls file.

rfe

My wife has received rfe for the following:
I-797 approval notices, I-94 cards, and F-2 (Form I-20) documentation dating before July 30, 2001. (I-485 Receipt date)