485 Approved(Concurrent approval)

puhrince said:
octfiler,didn't u tell them (the person u talked to on the phone) that your ND was oct 03 and that contradicts their statement?

They already knew thet my ND was oct 2003 ... but they werent bothered about that....all they knew is at present their dates say processing feb 2002 and our ND is oct 21 2003 so be patient......simple enough for the reps to answer....

Thanks.
octFiler.

Octfiler,
CONGRATS!!!!

One quick question. How many times your I-140/I-485 LUD changed before the approval, after you filed your EAD/AP renewal?

naanshi.

naanshi said:
Octfiler,
CONGRATS!!!!

One quick question. How many times your I-140/I-485 LUD changed before the approval, after you filed your EAD/AP renewal?

naanshi.

LUD for 140 was updated on the same day it was approved i.e 23rd July.
then 140 was updated on 25 then on 26th and then 485 was approved on Jul 26th and then again 485 was updated on 27th and after that nothing happened, i was waiting for my wife's approval.

Meanwhile i got my approval notice on 31st July for 485 and i need to go to stamping tommorow.

Thanks,
octFiler.

Is it possible that I file my I40 in Nebraska as my LC was approved in Chocago and 485 in Taxes center as I live here? If yes then can I file Concurrent and how it works?

Thank you

why are you....

friend kalse,

Isn't it irritating that you are posting the same query in ever damn thread?

i understand that you are curious to get response; however, such multiple postings will piss off many people rather than they helping you out.

dude, do not mis-understand, but post your thread in an appropriate forum.

gcbandwagon said:
How do you know the last updated date?
I do not see any such information on the case status?

You have to create an account with USCIS. When you signon to USCIS site and pull up your portfolio, it lists all the cases that you are tracking, on that page one of the column is Last Updated Date(LUD). You won't get any notification if only the date changes you have to signon and check it.

good luck,
bp

Wife's 485 got querry and i got PP stamped today.

Got my PP stamped today at newark, came to office, checked my mail and it says wife's 485 got a rfe, I dont know what it is about yet....hope nothing major or serious rfe......

Thanks,
octFiler.

Received RFE Notice

Received RFE notice yesterday, they wanted additional proof's for my wife's BC(birth certificate) and also proof that we are living together in US. Proofs like Joint bank statments,lease agreement,medical insuerance etc.

Thanks,
octFiler.