45 day letter in WA state

katchupoy said:
How do you know if you are RIR or non RIR. and if you are Perm or not :( .... im so stupid...

well.. first of all congrats on the 45 day letter.

if your priority date is 15 november 2002 and yours was a RIR case, then your case should not have gone to dallas. i know for sure that december 2002 RIR cases were handled at SFO DOL and they received their labor certifications around Aug-Sept 2005. i think your's is a non RIR case but you must ask/confirm it with your lawyer. did your lawyer/company place advertisement and conduct a recruitment effort and file that recruitment effort data with your LC application? if they did, then it should be RIR.

did you file as EB2 or EB3? (does your job description say MS or BS+5yrs experience required?)

PD March 2003
Received 45 letter on Feb 15th.
Replied on Feb 18th.
Case RIR
State WA
EB3
Screen shot not requested yet, so don't know case number
DBEC

As I suspected (Guess), Washington with a W boxes are being opened last. Lets hope everyone get their letters and their approvals too.

jus_watching said:
well.. first of all congrats on the 45 day letter.

if your priority date is 15 november 2002 and yours was a RIR case, then your case should not have gone to dallas. i know for sure that december 2002 RIR cases were handled at SFO DOL and they received their labor certifications around Aug-Sept 2005. i think your's is a non RIR case but you must ask/confirm it with your lawyer. did your lawyer/company place advertisement and conduct a recruitment effort and file that recruitment effort data with your LC application? if they did, then it should be RIR.

did you file as EB2 or EB3? (does your job description say MS or BS+5yrs experience required?)

Yes, we did the advertisement and the recruitment process and I am EB3.

Hi Folks,
Finally, I got the good news today from my attorney that my LC is approved. Hope to hear the same from all of you.

WA, RIR, EB2, PD: Mar 03, 45 Day Letter from DBEC received and replied: last week of DEC 05.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two WA State Cases Were Approved!

Both are EB-3 RIRs. One PD is about Sep. 2003, and the other PD is about Dec. 2003. The 45-day letters were received in the early/middle of Feb. 2006 and were replied in about one week. The approvals were recieved in the early of Mar. 2006. It looks like that DBC approved their cases immediately after DBC received their 45-day letters.

GC_IN_2007 said:
Both are EB-3 RIRs. One PD is about Sep. 2003, and the other PD is about Dec. 2003. The 45-day letters were received in the early/middle of Feb. 2006 and were replied in about one week. The approvals were recieved in the early of Mar. 2006. It looks like that DBC approved their cases immediately after DBC received their 45-day letters.

I hope so... :(

SeattleGC said:
Any news about 45 day letter or approval for wa applicants?

people in my company with PD as late as early 2004 and late 2003 are getting 45 day letters. I personally know of a guy from pd nov 2003 who got it last week, while others including me with earlier PD (mine is 08/2003) still wait. randomness prevails...

enqueueud
PD 08/2003
45 DL: No

katchupoy said:
Hello to all Washingtonians.

I dont know if my post will be helpful and I am totally lost on all the abbreviations being used on this forum. Here is what I have.

Im on H1B since March 2000.
applied for Green Card last September 2002
Date of Acceptance for processing Nov 15 2002
applied for 7th yr extension January 10,2006 (H1B automatically extended for 240 days while waiting for approval of application of extension)
45 day letter received from Dallas - March 20 2006
Replied - March 20 2006

ETA case number ... D-05339-xxxxx

Im still waiting...

Just an update.
As of today 2006-04-06, I received my LC. Im EB3 and I dont know why. From the CIS website they are just doing May of 2001 and I applied Nov of 2002 :(.

But in any case, it is still good news... and I will take it.

NOW WHAT'S NEXT?

Last edited by a moderator:
katchupoy said:
Just an update.
As of today 2006-04-06, I received my LC. Im EB3 and I dont know why. From the CIS website they are just doing May of 2001 and I applied Nov of 2002 :(.

But in any case, it is still good news... and I will take it.

NOW WHAT'S NEXT?

Wow that's really fast... That was like 17 days (Mar 20-Apr 6).

Did your attorney receive the actual approval? Or did you only receive a preliminary notice in the mail that your case has been approved, but the certificied form is still missing?

On your certification, what was the certified date?

Congrats, and best of luck in the future!

finally the 45 days letter

hi,

i finally received last thursday (april 6) the 45 days letter. my case is as follows:

State: WA
Never went to regional.
PD:4/2004

the letter came from DBEC. any one got his letter lately? what is the expected time to receive the approval lately after thwe 45 days letter?

good luck to everybody.

antonioa77 said:
hi,

i finally received last thursday (april 6) the 45 days letter. my case is as follows:

State: WA
Never went to regional.
PD:4/2004

the letter came from DBEC. any one got his letter lately? what is the expected time to receive the approval lately after thwe 45 days letter?

good luck to everybody.

congrats.
Was your application in RIR? See my signature, I have 2/2004 priority date and never seen 45 day love letter

tarikida said:
congrats.
Was your application in RIR? See my signature, I have 2/2004 priority date and never seen 45 day love letter

yes my application is an RIR and I will be qualified for Eb-2 category later.

antonioa77 said:
yes my application is an RIR and I will be qualified for Eb-2 category later.

Your case should receiver an approval in the next 30 days. People in my company received it hardly 20-30 days after the 45 day letter. My Aug 2003 Eb2 RIR case still has no 45 day letter though

enqueued
WA PD 08/2003
45 DL: no

My PD is 03/2003 and I'm still waiting for 45 day letter. Is this normal? Is there any way we can check. I want to push my attorney but I don't know if he can do anything. Please advise. Thanks!

rluanma

Please ask your HR manager, or someone in HR in charge of immigration, to send a mail to DBEC at h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us requesting status of case. You will get response within an hour. Be sure that the HR person has his/her designation mentioned in the signature. The HR person in my company is cooperative and gets status every two months or so.

rluanma said:
My PD is 03/2003 and I'm still waiting for 45 day letter. Is this normal? Is there any way we can check. I want to push my attorney but I don't know if he can do anything. Please advise. Thanks!

45 day letter in!

My case of PD Aug 2003 from WA state, which never made to regional received a 45 day letter today, and responded to today. Finally an update on my signature

Enqueued
WA PD: Aug 2003
45 DL received/replied: 4/18/06
Approval: Not yet

enqueued said:
My case of PD Aug 2003 from WA state, which never made to regional received a 45 day letter today, and responded to today. Finally an update on my signature

Enqueued
WA PD: Aug 2003
45 DL received/replied: 4/18/06
Approval: Not yet

congrats. i hope your approval comes through soon.

We just received the 45-day letter yesterday. My PD is January 2005 and the case was RIR (EB2).

Although we also did PERM last year and now I have I-140/I-485 pending with USCIS so no longer need the RIR LC but my company may use it for another employee.