3 month after FP, no IL rec'd

r2ichennai2007 said:
The immigration officer said he also had another candidate with the same situation. He said it will take any where from few weeks to 3months.

You may as well get your interview rescheduled within a few days or just a couple of weeks. That was probably just a standard answer that the immigration officer gave you. One of my acquaintances had a similar situation. His rescheduled interview letter was received within 2 weeks from the receipt of the cancelation notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
zuleron said:
My timeline is similar

08/05/06 Sent to VSC [Philly DO]
09/08/06 FP taken
----- waiting for IL

I have a very similar timeline for VSC Hartford DO:
PD: 08/10/06
FP: 09/05/06

PD 5/18 FD June Something still waiting for IL

NSC - Detroit
Had an Infopass two months ago, being told "everything is okay for scheduling, could be any time!". Anyone in same situation?

aaaiii said:
NSC - Detroit
Had an Infopass two months ago, being told "everything is okay for scheduling, could be any time!". Anyone in same situation?

Don't want to discourage you, I was told the same thing about two months ago, nothing happened. Now was told pending security check. My PD is 4.27.06

Hi all,

10 days and I will officially join this thread. My name check is pending, am getting another infopass at the end of January to see how things are.

called USCIS....

The lady was very nice and she sent an inquiry to Detroit office about my case...

PD May
FD June

I am now just 5 days less than my 6 month anniversary since FP. :mad:

An immigration officer during Infopass appointment confirmed that name check has been completed for both me and my spouse and we are waiting for system pickup.

takadigi said:
I am now just 5 days less than my 6 month anniversary since FP. :mad:

An immigration officer during Infopass appointment confirmed that name check has been completed for both me and my spouse and we are waiting for system pickup.

3 months yesterday since my FP, I am officially on this thread. Any updates from anyone?

Oath Date

I just want to let everybody know that it is really frustrating waiting for your application to be approved. My journey is almost done after 6 months of waiting.

My oath date will be on Jan. 12, 2007.

Goodluck to everybody !

dinx

june 2006 - Application sent
july 2006 - FD
nov. 2006 - Interview Day
jan. 2007 - Oath Day

dinx said:
I just want to let everybody know that it is really frustrating waiting for your application to be approved. My journey is almost done after 6 months of waiting.

My oath date will be on Jan. 12, 2007.

Goodluck to everybody !

dinx

june 2006 - Application sent
july 2006 - FD
nov. 2006 - Interview Day
jan. 2007 - Oath Day

HI
I'M IN SAME DAY MONTE BELLO FOR OATH GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO

I have been waiting for IL since June.

Receipt date: 6/15/06
Fingerprint: early July
IL: ??

According to online case status, my case is at VSC. (My local office is Newark NJ). There has been no update on my case since 6/23/06. I wonder why they didn't update the case after the FP. Any idea?

Is everyone on this thread stuck in name check? If so, maybe we should we should combine this thread with another I created on being stuck with name check after May of 2006.

Happy holidays everyone.

eo23 said:
Is everyone on this thread stuck in name check? If so, maybe we should we should combine this thread with another I created on being stuck with name check after May of 2006.
Not necessarily. E.g., I am not stuck with name check that has apparently been completed a while ago. Waiting for "system pickup".

eo23 said:
Happy holidays everyone.
Happy Holidays to you and others on this forum.