3 month after FP, no IL rec'd

USCIS posted today for current N400 processing time frame. It is dated Feb 10, 06 for most district. Don't they have 6 month processing time instead of 7 months? I guess if the hold up is in FBI, USCIS is not going to do anything then. Newark DO told me they would schedule Interview for me if my name check is cleared. How am I going to find out when the name check is cleared?

2 Months After FP, IL rec'd

Guys hangin there, I recieced my IL 11/15. Me and my Wife Filed at the same time, her time line is fast. She rec'd her IL 8/1 for 9/28. I was worried that I got stuck in Name check, but rec'd IL.

My Time Line (TSC)

6/1 Application send
6/9 NOA
6/14 FP notice
6/29 FP
8/1 (wife IL) for 9/28
9/14(Self IL) for 11/15

Good luck

it has been 4.5 months after my FP, I am getting frusrated. Has any one got an IL recently?

We received our ILs recently . We applied
in Charlotte DO.

PD : June 22nd
FP : July 20th
IL Letter received : Sept 10th
IV date : Oct 25th (me & my wife)

I am assuming , our NameCheck stuff is all
cleared since it took them over 1.5 months
to send Interview letter.

Almost five months after FP, and counting. No Interview letter yet. Infopass said that namecheck is pending. This just sucks!!

Finally my online status disappeared today with a last update date for today. It's 4 months minus 5 days since I had my FP's. Hopefully my IL would arrive shortly rather than any surprises. I am assuming that the delay is because of name check but it's just an assumption, who knows!! Here is my updated timeline

Self
PD: 5/1/06
FP: 6/7/06
Status disappeared: 10/2/06

Wife
PD: 8/11/06
FP: 9/9/06

Workingman, my timelines are similar. I am also at TSC.

Here is my timeline:

App sent to TSC: 7/16/06
Received by TSC: 7/20/06
FP Notice Date: 7/27/06
FP in Charlotte: 8/12/06
IL: ?

Have not heard a thing since then. Case status has not disappeared and is on the website. Many people in the same boat have had interview letters already. Upon talking to the Call Center, case is still in TSC.

Received interview letter today, 4 months exactly after my FP date. Interview is on 11/2.

It's 4 weeks since FP for my wife and no change in her status yet.

FBI is busy with other things, for them you getting citizenship is least important. However, due to political pressures for elections, they might approve the application without proper checking causing only 4 months wait.

4 months after no IL letter chicagodo

I FILLED MY N-400 AS PER BELOW

N400 TIMELINE - CHICAGO DO
04/28/06 APP SENT TO NSC THROUGH USPS
05/01/06 PRIORITY DATE
05/17/06 FP NOA
06/06/06 FP APPT

NOT YET RECEIVED MY INTERVIEW LETTER....

I CHECKED SOME PEOPLE GET THERE INTERVIEW LETTER WHO APPLIED LATE THEN MY TIME PERIOD IN CHICAGO DO

WHAT HAPPEND ACTUAL IN MINE CASE?

FROM USCIS.GOV WEBSITE I CHECKED IN CHICAGO DO.

THEY PROCESSED N-400 OF 10 FEB PETETION,

BUT SOME OF PEOPLE WHO FILLED IN MAY 06 OR JUNE 06 RECEIVE THERE
INTERVIEW LETTER AND OATH ALSO.

HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE?

REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANX...

It could be your pending FBI name check. I recommand you to schedule a infopass(http://infopass.uscis.gov/) to check it out. Hope it helps.

Jack

bhaniria said:
I FILLED MY N-400 AS PER BELOW

N400 TIMELINE - CHICAGO DO
04/28/06 APP SENT TO NSC THROUGH USPS
05/01/06 PRIORITY DATE
05/17/06 FP NOA
06/06/06 FP APPT

NOT YET RECEIVED MY INTERVIEW LETTER....

I CHECKED SOME PEOPLE GET THERE INTERVIEW LETTER WHO APPLIED LATE THEN MY TIME PERIOD IN CHICAGO DO

WHAT HAPPEND ACTUAL IN MINE CASE?

FROM USCIS.GOV WEBSITE I CHECKED IN CHICAGO DO.

THEY PROCESSED N-400 OF 10 FEB PETETION,

BUT SOME OF PEOPLE WHO FILLED IN MAY 06 OR JUNE 06 RECEIVE THERE
INTERVIEW LETTER AND OATH ALSO.

HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE?

REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANX...

This monday, my on-line status has finally disappeared (see my timeline below)... Wating for IL now (impatiently).

Infopass this morning

I went and scheduled an Infopass this morning and the Officer told me that they just processed my Interview notice this morning also. What a coincidence huh. She said that I should see it in 2 weeks. I was wondering if she just said that and it wasn't really processed at all. I have to wait for my letter and see the date on it.

I'm excited at least I'm not stuck in name check.

DO- Santa Ana
FP - 7/8/6
IL - soon :)

dinx said:
I went and scheduled an Infopass this morning and the Officer told me that they just processed my Interview notice this morning also. What a coincidence huh. She said that I should see it in 2 weeks. I was wondering if she just said that and it wasn't really processed at all. I have to wait for my letter and see the date on it.

I'm excited at least I'm not stuck in name check.

DO- Santa Ana
FP - 7/8/6
IL - soon :)

That's some great news Dinx! Hope you'll get it soon (and the sooner the better).
:)

Los Angeles Timeline

Here is my timeline...

8/1/06 Sent N400 to WSC (Laguna Niguel)
8/3/06 Priority Date
8/22/06 FP
10/20/06 IL
12/7/06 Interview
12/15/06 Oath

Last edited by a moderator:
carpediemM said:
Here is my timeline...

8/1/06 Sent N400 to WSC (Laguna Niguel)
8/3/06 Priority Date
a week or so later - NOA/FP Letter
8/22/06 FP

and since then - nothing....

Patience, patience my friend! Everything takes time, so no need to get alarmed yet.
There's a whole bunch of us here with priority days in early June, and we still haven't got interview letters!
You had your FP less than 2 months ago, and already worrying!
I know it's hard to wait as time flies by (I'm the same way!), but at this stage there's nothing really none of us can do.
You should get your IL withing the 4-5 months after the priority date. If not sooner.
Good luck!
:)

My updated time line and showing the path to citizenship

Hello,
After a long wait I am quite relieved today as my IL came for November 27, 2006. It has been more than months and I dont remember how many times I called USCIS and how many times I went to info pass appointments and how many times I logged in any given day to check my status online. The silly status still shows the same message online.

My time lines are as follows. I will post my other thread info after posting this thread.

My dates are below.

Applied - Late March 2006.
Notice date - March 29, 2006
Online Notice date - April 4, 2006 ( I dont know why there is a difference).
FP Notice date - April end, 2006
FP Date - May 10, 2006
Interview letter received date - October 19, 2006
Interview date - November 27, 2006
Oath ceremony - ???? (only god knows)

My spouse date

Applied - Late March 2006.
Notice date - March 29, 2006
Online Notice date - April 4, 2006 ( I dont know why there is a difference).
FP Notice date - April end, 2006
FP Date - May 10, 2006
Interview letter received date - June 13, 2006
Interview date - August 9, 2006
Oath ceremony - Sep 20, 2006
Passport Applied - Sep 20, 2006
Passport received date - Sep 28, 2006
Indian Visa - Same day

My wife's journey to citizenship was a normal ride. My application took a little longer but it is ok though. I hope this will be a smooth journey going forward for me.

Guys be patient and go to infopass every month and followup with USCIS in the 800 number continuously. This may be frustrations for many but this may help USCIS to speeden the application if it is waiting on some one to look at your file. I will post my updates soon after my interview is over.

online status disappears

Hello All,
My status in online disappeared today. Looks like it does work only after you receive the letter.
A question for everyone. Does any one know if there is a oath ceremony in december in San Jose? Website shows only in January 2007.