3 month after FP, no IL rec'd

errou

Registered Users (C)
PD 4/26/06
FP 5/19/06
IL???
DO - Newark NJ

Anyone has similar dates and still waiting?

Thanks for sharing with me.

I went for info pass last month, was told that name check was still pending.

Newark DO is processing average from 3 to 4 months right now, I was informed that ususally individual gets IL in 4 to 6 weeks after FP.

However, as of today, when you ask either Service Center or DO, they are telling you " don't worry, we are processing Jan 22 now, you've still got 3 months to ask for updates if you don't have IL".

My timelines

My PD is April 4, 2006 (letter says March 29,2006)
FP May 10, 2006
Waiting on interview letter.

Note:
My wife had her PD,FP as mine.
ID - Aug 9, 2006
Oath Date - Sep 20, 2006

Charlotte DO

Priority Date : June 22nd
FP Date : July 20th
IV Date : ???

Same dates for my wife too

Hi

For th IL letter...
Do you think the biggest reason for hold up is FBI name check coming back
or the bottleneck of applicants even if they may have gotten the name check back?

Thanks

App date 6/29/06
FP 7/18/06
IL ?

I realize for most folks the processing time has been really lessen in the past months. Therefore, I would assume that the delay in IL mostly is attribute to Name check backlog.

I hope you got your IL these days.

I just found out in Newark district that there are people got FP done August 11 and scheduled for Interview for October.

I had it done in May, and stilll waiting IL. I wondered what kind of sequence this IL is running.

I went infopass this morning at Newark District, they clearly told me that my name check is still pending. From recent posts, I concluded that most people's name check is cleared as quick as in two weeks from FP date.

I went to local congressman office afterwards, they said if USCIS is telling you that your name check is pending, there is nothing they can do as well. You just have to wait.

I have to leave the country for unknown time due to family emergency. I don't know what to do. (It could be from 3 month to 6 month or beyond)