3:00 Pm

willing to bet

Nel and Bombay Boy

I am willing to bet a round of beer with u guys if u don't get yr approval by end Aug/sept 1st week max ..here is the reason why

1. Both of u are WAC-02-040's plus..that means that yr ND shd be arnd Nov 3rd week, and nell u have said that yr case is in progress...so that adds credence to my thought process

2. Assuming 9.5 months for approval, we shd see yr approval by end augst or max sep 1stweek...

3. Lets hope it comes true

PCeefan, I agree

Certainly agree from your analysis that the wait period is 9+/- months. Also another peice of information which we all failed to collect, processing Resumed. Right now all the officers processing cases which are resumed from December-January cases. From the INS analysis data seen earlier there could be a possiblity in reduction of time taken for approval in comming months.

Wait a moment.

Desi4aGC, and pceefan, you guys said 9 months. Well yes it is 9 months becuase that is when our turn comes, and because INS seems to be going according to ND and nothing else. Our turn came around now, so that happens to be 9 months.

Regards December/January FP people, hey I thought most of the people getting approved these days were from San Jose/Oakland/Sacramento/San Francisco. LA people seem to be have been surgically kept aside. San Jose mostly is getting approved. San jose is known for late FP, their processing resumed has been running from MAY not December/Jan. Which means ................................ most people getting approved have their Resumed messages playing from Apr/May not Dec. Jan which is tallied by the statistics.

So there. When do we get our approvals depends on when INS concentrats on So. Cal. Is it gonna be August End ... I don't see why, but you never know with INS.

silly man

on the issue of LA guys getting approved later, i am a bit surprised, i sked my lawyer abt this as we had 2 guys who were in LA , her point of contention is tht CSC is almost neutral on this topic and does not seggregate people from one region to another

Are u post yr 10th month in yr waiting period? let me ask my lawyer again and revert back on monday

Silly

very much optimistic that you will hear from INS within this month also we might see some approval postings from WAC 02 090 - WAC 02-100 series. Although donot have sufficent data to prove this but based on my understanding this is very much likely to happen. If things aren't happening this way, we might see some retrogress in processing times as we keep hearing the word BACKLOG from several postings.

Yep

I certainly hope to see an approval this month. PCeefan, I've been waiting for around 9 and a half months. Still no baby :(.

Yes INS is not supposed to differentiate between various centers, but ............. how come no LA people are getting approved? My guess is LA people have their applications in a seperate bundle which just happen to be below the San Hosians.

pceefan, couple of questions for you

Pceefan,

Can you give us a breakup of the 5 approvals your colleagues got? (in terms of when they did their fp)

I have a hunch that within a series (say, 02-xxx) they generally prioritize by FP done dates. So, if among 2 02-xxx guys, one has his FP done in Dec/Jan and the other in Mar/Apr, then after the 9 months wait when the time comes for these 2 guys, maybe the former has a better chance of getting approved earlier.

Couple of my colleagues fell into the same pattern. So all the more curious.

And, yes, I dont think they seggregate by LA/San Jose, etc. could be just coincedence.

SFO

Deeps, gcboybang has an SFO approval. Though that is 01-294 and not -02-. LA doesn't have even that. HEEHEE.

I don't think they prioritize either, they just happened to pick San Jose's bundle first. Considering how long it is taking them to go thru one bundle, it seems considerable .. prioritization??

Silly Man
Don't worry you will get your approval. I know INS is not the best at doing things in a well organized manner. But you will get there.

Sit back and relax and have fun. :D

i saw a bunch of approvals on Monday (8/12) and couple already today (8/13). Lets hope CSC keeps up the pace.

more info

Thanks! I'm sure I'll treasure it.

my PD was Jan 2000.

I needed the 2nd AP because my 1st one had expired! Same for EAD. I was preparing to file for my 3rd EAD and AP ;-)

Many people who have ND in 06/2001 were approved early this year and I didn't even have FP notice. So I asked my paralegal to fax a FP inquiry to CSC. It so happened the next day I got my 1st FP notice (issued before the inquiry). 3 weeks later my paralegal got the 2nd FP notice. She insisted that I should go again just in case. The officers at the ASC told me it's not necessary but they did take my fingerprints again. I guess fax inquiry by the law firm really works. In retrospect, should have asked them to do it earlier.

-goodday2002

rfe for eb3?

Hi pceefan,
Somewhere in this thread you've mentioned that in your conversations with the IIOs you've learnt that employment RFEs are issued mostly for EB3 in the 485 stage and not for EB2 or EB1.

What are these RFEs usually regarding ? Why does INS bother with employment RFEs in 485 ?

Rgds.

LA Folks

The following id's are identified voluntarily as LA people,

xxcom,cao,GodBlessForever,Ajay Ahlawat,Al2,SickOfWait,minknowledge1,rd1101,nell02
,Silly Man,Eager2000,Atri123,codex,Who cares,desidoc,Independent1971,CS485,Desi4aGC,ghost
-rider,dude_ca,yajiv ...

If anyone of the above gets approved/gets RFE, or any of ur friends from LA who are WAC-02 and have gotten approved or RFE, please let us poor suffering INS-tortured waiters know.