3:00 Pm

Silly man

I agree with you. I can see CSC is getting slower in both
updating message and sending out fp notice.

I am worried about the election in November would slow down the process of I-485 even more....

:mad:

Elections?

What November Elections and how should they matter?

Incidentally, my view about approvals is, the bundle theory. The LA bundle is gonna be picked soon. This week has been kinda dull honestly till now.

Actually the 485 officers should like we LA ppl cause of our close addresses to CSC. But it seems this going otherway around wonder what the reason is , seems they like far out places.

LA

I kind of like Silly's bundle theory........haven't seen much of the LA approvals....I just hope they pick up the LA bundle soon...

pceefan

Did u ever get a chance to ask IIO regarding no LA approvals for WAC-02 yet? And by when we could hope for some?

slowdown

There's been a considerable slowdown of approvals lately.

Looking @PCee's list, we see October cases & November cases (ND based), 67% and 38% of those have gotten approved. (assuming pinkies cancel out dropouts). That is a considerably high number percentage viz. Most of it came through in August, which clearly reflects that this number should move closer to 100%-ish in a max of 1-2 months.

I guess the slowdown here is re-organization and picking the next bundle of applications? Could the next bundle be So. Cal. ? HEHE :D . My guess is, you are not gonna see much speed till labor day. After labor day in a week or two, you should see early august like speed again.

What do you guys think?

As on date, I've been waiting 9.7 Months in my 485 stage. Very SICKENING. :mad:

Guys, don't forget summer is not over yet.

Guys,

Remember!!!!!!!!!!!! we are in end of summer.....:D :D :D

There are still lot of vacation slots available :p :p :p :p

Guys, watchout for CSC dates JIT this friday

Analyzing the pattern when CSC JIT gets published and comes out in open (first site to publish - I think is Fragomen), I am assuming(hoping hopelessly) CSC JIT will move to Sept 1, 2001 this friday.