is later?

My lawyer just told me that I should try to go at my appt date,
that the BCIS officer may not do the FP if I'm there earlier than
my appt date.

Can you confirm this.

Thanks.

Phoenix Saint.

Phoenix Saint,

I have had to do my 2nd FP twice in the last two months. Don't know why they messed it up the first time. Both times I went before the appointment date and had absolutely no issues.

Good luck

Rox

Originally posted by Rox
Phoenix Saint,

I have had to do my 2nd FP twice in the last two months. Don't know why they messed it up the first time.

Good luck

Rox

Did your online message change to FP Recvd and processing resumed after your first time? And what about after 2nd time, did the online message change?
Thanks
WAC02129*

2nd FP cleared

I went to San Jose for my 2nd FP this Tuesday. (Appointment date is Jan. 30) Today online message changed to FP review received.

2nd FP done in SJ today

Hi there,

WAC02184XXXX in CSC
RD 05/14/02
FP 06/14/02

Received notification for 2nd FP in SJ (122 Charcot Ave), appointment was set for 01/22.

Went there today with my wife, mid-morning. There was no wait, we were out after 10 mins. They did not ask at all as to why we were coming early, and almost seemed glad to see people :D.

Those guys are far from being used at capacity... but they are being very nice.

Just showed drivers license, they did not ask for an EAD card. BTW there was a mention that mapquest's map were wrong. Yahoo maps are good.

There was no mention of 2nd FP being scheduled in the online status.

mango_pickle

Yes it changed both times to fp received and processing has resumed. After I got the notice the second time, I spoke to my lawyer who suggested to do it again. Its quite frustrating....

Take care

Rox

wac02055XXXX

Did 2nd FP in Oakland today

WAC 02179XXXXX

Me and my husband today went to Oakland for 2nd FP. (Scheduled date is 01/22)

No questions, there were 2 people there. Took 20 mins and we were out.

2nd FP received

Guys,

received 2nd FP for me , did not receive for spouse! anybody with same experience.... when can I expect it for my spouse any ideas...

WAC-02-093

Myself and my wife went for our 2nd FPs at San Jose on Friday. The appointment was for the 20th Jan, but knowing the San Jose Center we went much before the appointed date. The process took around 15 minutes to complete.

Hope that this is the last FP that I have to go in for.

WAC-02-126-5xxxx

2nd FP Received

Today (Jan 10) received the notice for 2nd FP post marked 1/8 due date 2/10. No FP notice for kids and/or Wife (Kids I understand are perhaps too young for FP, but don't they FP women?) For reference, my WAC 02-047-5xxxx RD 11/13/2001 and RD 11/23/2001. So its been a long journey so far. Maybe another 3 - 6 months to go?

Question for folks: Can I go next Monday (1/12) for the 2nd FP rather than wait until 2/10?

Thanks to Rox and others who gave me good info on
early FP at Phoenix BCIS.

Went early (7:45am) on Saturday Jan 10 (yes, they were open on
Saturday 8am-4pm), found about 5 people ahead of us.
BCIS gave us no trouble about our appt times, they didn't even
look. Got out in about 30-40 minutes.

Advice to other people doing FP: go early on Saturdays and get it done.

WAC: 02064xxxxx
2nd FP completed

Phoenix Saint.