2nd FP tracker _________________

Hi Phoenix Saint

I did my 2nd FP again last week in Phx. I was also called on 15th Jan but went last week. The key is to get there early by 8am. Once the lines start growing there, then they take by appointment early. It took me about two hours to get it done but I reached at 9am and was out by 11 am. By 10.30 they started taking people by appointment only

Good Luck

Rox

wac02055XXXXX

Got my second FP done in Raleigh, NC ahead of schedule. My online status is still the old one... "On July 24, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

WAC-02-194-xxxxx

Wac-02-145

Did second fp for me and my wife in san jose. We went before the appointment date. No change in online msg.

Hi Rox,

Can you elaborate more:
So you're saying that I can do early FP (before appt date) if
I get to the INS Application Support Center (on Thomas Rd)
early enough? Which office did you go to?

Also, do you know if they open on Saturdays?

Thanks.

Phoenix Saint.

Hi Phoenix Saint

Yes by all means you can do FP early. As far as I know there is only one office at 26th Street and Thomas Road.

I don't think they are open on Saturdays. I think they are open from 8.00pm to 3.45 pm. You are better off going as early as possible.

Good luck

Rox

Postponement of FingerPrinting Appoinment

Have you or anyone you know postponed a finger printing appointment while AOS(I-485) is pending? If you have could you please share your experience?

Thank you

WAC02165XXXXX

To fpdelay

Yes, I had a cut finger on the designated date for first FP.
The actual date my finger print taken was 3 weeks after
the scheduled date.

No problems seem to have caused by this so far. Only that
after 19 months of 1st FP, and when so many people applied
so much later than us have got their 2nd FP notice, we still
haven't heard a word from BCIS.

I went for 2nd fingerprints at Sacramento, a couple of weeks
later than mentioned in the fingerprint notice.
Noone batted an eyelid.

rescheduling FP after missing scheduled date

gopher97, I am in similar boat as you. I am out of country in India and planning to extend my vacation by arund 10 days. That would mean I will miss the 2nd FP scheduled on 1/24 at SFO.
Based on posts above, one can try Salinas, Sacremonto etc in North CA even if one has missed scheduled dates as those ASC's do not verify dates as close as say SFO.
Otherwise, you have 90 days from scheduled date to reschedule. But rescheduling can delay the process by a few months worst case.

let me know what you are doing..
good luck!!

>what happens if you are sent an FP notice, but you are out of >the country using AP? Is it best to reschedule or can FP be done >in consulate office abroad. I notice that there is only about a 2 week notice given.

PHX ASC open sat

Originally posted by Rox
Hi Phoenix Saint

Yes by all means you can do FP early. As far as I know there is only one office at 26th Street and Thomas Road.

I don't think they are open on Saturdays. I think they are open from 8.00pm to 3.45 pm. You are better off going as early as possible.

Good luck

Rox

I think Phoenix ASC is open saturdays (and your FP notice gives you the option of rescheduling on a sat) - I found this info on USCIS web site:

PHOENIX ASC
2545 E. Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Open: Tues-Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed: Sun, Mon and all Federal holidays

Received 2nd FP notice

I received my 2nd FP notice ( FP - notive date 12/23/03)

Details :

WAC-02-069-5****

RD - 12/19/01

ND - 12/23/01

Pugal74

2nd FP

We recieved 2nd finger print notice last week. Scheduled Jan 15th. We gave the finger prints today. 1st FP recieved on Feb 6th.

wac 02-083-54xxx
ND 01/10/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the relevance of 2nd FP with your I485 approval...

Does it mean that once you get 2nd FP notice you will get the AOS approved in next month or so.

thxs

i did not realize that there is already a thread for this..

Here is our case (Husband is primary applicant); WAC02-100XXXXX, from southern california:

Original receipt notice is Feb 1, 2002
1st Fingerprinting Schedule was March 2002
2nd Fingerprinting Schedule is January 20, 2004

* Any inputs as to any clue that pertains timeframe for the release of green card or at least a stamp on our passports?

Thanks! Good Luck to all!

:D

2nd FP done early

I have done 2nd FP just now ahead of my schedule at San Marcos center (San Diego County),CA...

No questions were asked ,just Photo-ID and thats it...No crowd
at all @ 2pm ,done in 20 mins overall and came back..

AP approved just yesterday and no 2nd FP/AP approval for my wife yet..

Rgds

Addtnl Info : Its closed on Mon,Open Tue-Sat

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my 2nd FP notice.
I've read that it is possible that INS will ask for EAD card when
doing FP. My H1B status expired last December and I had applied
for and got EAD card for myself. So my status is that I'm working
on EAD card while waiting for my I-485 adjudication.

The question is what about my dependents? My wife and daughter are I-485 adjustee waiters since they were filed as
my dependents but they are no longer in H4(?) status because
H1B for myself expired. Is being I-485 adjustee waiters legal
status enough for them?

When I take them for FP, should I then also take I-485 receipt for them to show that they are I-485 adjustee waiters.

Thanks a lot.
Phoenix Saint.

Myself and my wife got our second FP done on Tuesday. All they asked for was Drivers's license for ID. But we carried our passports just in case.

PhoenixSaint,

I think if you have ID and I-485 receipt notices , PAssport ( just in case) for your dependents that should be fine. I suggest you take a 2nd opinion.