• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

Ok so I'm going to be the one standing off to the side with a lonely voice, saying that seeing as the servers work fine 364 days of the year I don't really think they need to change them just to cope with first few hours of selection notification day :p

Hard luck to those not selected, and better luck for trying again next year (and to those going "ah well the US is not so great anyway" you just sound like sour grapes, so don't bother; after all you entered for a reason ;) )

Ok so I'm going to be the one standing off to the side with a lonely voice, saying that seeing as the servers work fine 364 days of the year I don't really think they need to change them just to cope with first few hours of selection notification day :p
Hard luck to those not selected, and better luck for trying again next year (and to those going "ah well the US is not so great anyway" you just sound like sour grapes, so don't bother; after all you entered for a reason ;) )

Very true Susie. I haven't event check mines yet but we need to keep on trying while it last.

holy sh** i actually got selected :/ Case number OC7** I never "win" anything

For those wanting a screen shot of what it looks like:

dv_lotto.jpg

holy sh** i actually got selected :/ Case number OC7** I never "win" anything

For those wanting a screen shot of what it looks like:

dv_lotto.jpg

Congrats on your selection and make sure to celebrate and prepare for the next steps. The luck was on your side this year.

Not selected again! I think this is my 6th or 7th rejection now, but I'm not giving up so I'll be back in October for another year!
Congratulations to all that have been successful so far :)

I think 2 or 3 times (I can't actually remember what years). If I had to guess would have maybe been DV 2015 and DV 2013 or there abouts

I jinxed myself though... I had a university course picked out here in Aus and a whole "life plan" mapped out, murphy's law haha
Congrats again and u really need to celebrate it hard .... Take care and good luck in USA ... Statue of Liberty can be your first visit in NY since your landing in Jfk

MissM88 I am exceptionally happy for you! :)

No selection again this year.

I will see you all again in October. Warmest wishes

Q

Thanks Matt, I hate the 'post rejection" blues! :) Yes, I will be back in October. Let's get selected at the same time hey?

Q