• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

Nope. It's OC, the interview won't be until 2017.
Great thanks Simon :) That works out better for me than interviewing this year. I'm really curious to see if the CN's are high this year for OC and if it will go current

Currently at work and can't concentrate as Im still in shock haha will be spending the next week reading through your site and the DV2016 thread :) so that I hopefully don't ask too many repetitive questions

Well this is odd (only to me as Im not as knowledgeable on the process) but someone on another forum has said they also have won with a case number OC 20** so seems that OC has quite a high number? Hopefully happy and safe with my CN 7**

Any AF winners yet? I still haven't checked but will do so tonight my confirmation number is at home:)!

holy sh** i actually got selected :/ Case number OC7** I never "win" anything

For those wanting a screen shot of what it looks like:

dv_lotto.jpg

Congratulations to the first winner.

Congratulations to the first winner.
I was second behin JessicaElle who is also OC CN7** but thank you :)

Sorry to those that have missed out (i know the feeling), will cross my fingers for you for DV 2018 :)

Well this is odd (only to me as Im not as knowledgeable on the process) but someone on another forum has said they also have won with a case number OC 20** so seems that OC has quite a high number? Hopefully happy and safe with my CN 7**

Oh I hope that is not true.....

That would suck if true. They under select by a decent amount for OC in 2016 and then massively over select in 2017? KCC's math is way out. :confused:

Oh I hope that is not true.....
@Britsimon so it is unusual if it's true? As I thought it was quite strange! I asked to confirm it was 2000' not 200
' and it was definately in the 2*** but didn't want to provide a screen shot (didnt want to ask as felt rude).

really stupid thing to lie about if that's the case

It's not unusual, it's happened a few times prior to DV2016 that case numbers have been that high. It just sucks because that person has absolutely no chance of getting an interview if their number is in the 2000s. :/