• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

Here is something to get you pumped up a little... Found a screenshot I took when I checked and found a selection notification. Hope you will all see this on May 3rd :D

View attachment 701
Ooh... I claim it!! I receive it!!!
We will get our very own with our names and low CN's filled in, in Jesus name Amen!
:cool: I seriously am not in the mood for any more rejection, that KCC computer had better not have passed me by this time... :);) Thanks for sharing Rafi-Cairo and Good Luck to us all!!!

Ooh... I claim it!! I receive it!!!
We will get our very own with our names and low CN's filled in, in Jesus name Amen!
:cool: I seriously am not in the mood for any more rejection, that KCC computer had better not have passed me by this time... :);) Thanks for sharing Rafi-Cairo and Good Luck to us all!!!

Best wishes hope and as you can see they are stories of people that never gave up and finally got selected :)

The best of luck to you MissM88, I think you have the best attitude! Having not been selected for a few years now, I also focused on bettering my life here (uni) and each year I put my DV application out of my mind. I DO get hopeful and excited close to selection, but as it year passes and I am not, I tend to expect a non-selection announcement. And that's ok!

My husband says that this year, now that I am making plans for further study in Australia, Karma will laugh at as and we will be selected lol

Warmest wishes

Q

Qewty - this is going to be our year :)

Thanks for the good wishes Susie and that sounded like a title for a song (Gotta be in it to win it) :D

It was actually a slogan for our national lotto, but the point is valid.... I can't tell you how many times I've had the following conversation (I've won a lot of prizes tho no money lotteries):
Other person: 'you're so lucky, I never win anything'
Me: 'how often do you enter competitions?'
Other person: 'uh, I don't ....'

It was actually a slogan for our national lotto, but the point is valid.... I can't tell you how many times I've had the following conversation (I've won a lot of prizes tho no money lotteries):
Other person: 'you're so lucky, I never win anything'
Me: 'how often do you enter competitions?'
Other person: 'uh, I don't ....'

Very true and at least to have a slim chance to win something. I also hear a lot of those (I never win anything) but they don't do anything to earn what they want lol

I know @Pierre82

"silly question coming up" Once we view the result, can we review it again for documentation purposes, or it will be the same as when we registered for the DV (like taking a screen shot or something)

Reason I'm asking this is because I might be at work when the big day happens..and as you can tell, I can't wait to get home and check the results over there

Hi everyone, Shekina here, I'm eagerly waiting for the results. Of we don't get through we are going to Australia or new Zealand. My mum is applying to both countries. Hope We Get though. Not that long to go now. Good luck to all.

I know @Pierre82

"silly question coming up" Once we view the result, can we review it again for documentation purposes, or it will be the same as when we registered for the DV (like taking a screen shot or something)

Reason I'm asking this is because I might be at work when the big day happens..and as you can tell, I can't wait to get home and check the results over there

You will be able to view the result, take screenshots shots, print it out, etc as many times as you wish.