• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV winners from Tanzania-Karibuni

Maybe I was incorrect at first. The submitted fingerprints should be taken by the Swiss official with an official seal after they confirm my identity by using my passport. If this is the case, how/where can I pay the issuing fee? Should I pay it at the embassy? How will the police report be sent to me from Tanzania?
Have you been selected for DV2019?

Jambo I have been selected for DV2019 and have filed I-485 in January 2019 since I am in the US already, however have no response at all?
Has anyone else been in similar situation?
Where do I contact to find status of application?

Last edited:
Thank you SusieQQQ for your response. I read the thread . My concern is that I filed in January of first week with all the documents sent with a payment to Chicago Lock Box number, but to this day the check has not been cashed or no response from USCIS. I have the FedEx delivery slip that it was signed for so that confirms that USCIS received it.
Q1) How long does it take to respond receipt of documentation.
Q2) Where do I contact if there is no response after 120 days?

Thank you SusieQQQ for your response. I read the thread . My concern is that I filed in January of first week with all the documents sent with a payment to Chicago Lock Box number, but to this day the check has not been cashed or no response from USCIS. I have the FedEx delivery slip that it was signed for so that confirms that USCIS received it.
Q1) How long does it take to respond receipt of documentation.
Q2) Where do I contact if there is no response after 120 days?

You read the AOS thread you were referred to but refused to post on it. FYI: you wouldn’t receive any useful information from this thread, an old one for that matter because it is not for AOS related issues.

Hongera GloryJeshi! You've posted on an old thread. You can probably start a new thread for DV2020 selectees from Tanzania. I'm a 2019 selectee and we've had only 2 or 3 people who've been active on here from Tanzania.