2013 Feb N 400 Tracker

see my timeline below

02/25/13: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ
02/28/13: N-400 delivered
03/07/13: NOA received (Accepted and Initial Review)
03/06/13: Per website, FP notice mailed
03/11/13: FB notice recd (Sch Date 3/29/13)
XX/XX/13: FP done
XX/XX/13: In-line for Interview Scheduling
XX/XX/13: Interview scheduled
XX/XX/13: IL Recvd.
XX/XX/13: Interview Done
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony "US Citizen"
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a newbie in the forum. Here is my timeline
DO: Washington DC

02/11/13: N-400 delivered to Dallas, TX (Priority Date 02/11/13)
02/14/13: Check cashed, Text & Email Notification, case# received, NOA Sent
02/18/13: NOA & FP Notice recd.
02/21/13: FP Done(Walk-in, Original FP Appo.:03/08/13)

Completed walk-in FP for both spouse and self... we never received my spouse's FP notice (maybe lost in mail..??). However, when we went in today they were able to print a copy of my spouse's FP appointment, and allowed to complete FP w/o original FP notice... good customer service and way to go USCIS!

That's good news StillPatient and janette!
Did you have a LUD before the email?
I haven't had any LUD after FP
Good luck!

I received an email from USCIS: "Case status Information for Receipt number: NBC*xxxxxxxxx"
And in email it says "Your case status: Testing and Interview" etc..
So I guess email comes right after the status changes..

prowin,
I think you should get an email very soon, begining of next week.. (?), our case dates ar very close, yours delivered on 18th, mine on 19th, you did FP on 11th, i did on 12th.. Maybe tomorrow or on Monday.. Priority date was 19th (the day they received). I have GC since Febr, 2007 (6 years).

prowin, I second what janette said. You should get the email/text today or Monday. My text was @ 6:30PM, email @ 7PM. I was on my commute back. Checked my status when I reached home @ 7:30PM(Approx.). Did not see any LUD before 13th.

-Still

Thanks StillPatient and janette.

What I don't know is if the speed depends on the FP processing or on the local office workload...

Do you think they already checked our FP ? I think it takes few weeks.. They just keep going with papers..and will stop the case if smth is wrong with FP.

Thanks StillPatient and janette.

What I don't know is if the speed depends on the FP processing or on the local office workload...

How do you know your last status - In Line for interview scheduling ? I don't think its updated anywhere , may be I'm missing some thing . Can you please let me know

Thanks
GCcomesoon

How do you know your last status - In Line for interview scheduling ? I don't think its updated anywhere , may be I'm missing some thing . Can you please let me know

Thanks
GCcomesoon

It's in the text under 'Testing and Interview' circle.

"On March 18, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling."