2013 Feb N 400 Tracker

Thanks AMat for your updates. It seems that I need to use the express service. County clerks do passport application?

In Ohio they do... you may have to check your state's locations. My experience was similar as the other user with USPS and having to schedule an appointment way in advance... There are many options for walk-ins for passport application drop-offs

AMat,

Did you complete your passport application form DS-11 online and print or complete by hand? Since I have not taken my oath yet (will be on June 13), so I am not sure if I can complete online with questions such as your citizenship, I am not official U.S citizen until June 13th. Will the online form DS-11 be submitted or just let you fill out and print? I do not want to submit my information online to Department of State before June 13, I just want to complete the form and print before June 13 and make application on that day. Thanks.

xyr888, not sure how the online application works, but i would think that it only allows you to fill out and print. I just filled it by hand. For us we actually had a packet given to us at the ceremony and they had a copy of the application in there as well. I actually filled that on my way to drop it off :)

It has been a 7 days since I passed the interview but still no update, online status shows testing and interviewing, IO told me that I should receive oath letter within a week, is this normal..?

I passed my interview on May 14, and the online info still shows testing and interview, even I received my oath letter on the same day of interview. After interview IO gave me the oath letter.

It has been a 7 days since I passed the interview but still no update, online status shows testing and interviewing, IO told me that I should receive oath letter within a week, is this normal..?

I passed my interview on May 14, and the online info still shows testing and interview, even I received my oath letter on the same day of interview. After interview IO gave me the oath letter.

Just got an update,

Oath Ceremony

On May 31, 2013, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled

But it doesnt mean oath is scheduled right? I should receive another email regarding oath scheduling? Can anyone confirm thanks

It means you are in the line for the oath schedule, by this time not scheduled yet. You will receive email or just the regular mail for your oath letter. I have not received any online update since the interview even I have got my oath letter.

No update since my interview on May 16

Application Support Center: Cincinnati, OH
3/07/13: PD
3/29/13: FP Done
4/02/13: In line for Interviewing scheduling
4/09/13: Interview Scheduled
5/16/13: Interview Date / Passed

No update since my interview on May 16

3/07/13: PD
3/29/13: FP Done
4/02/13: In line for Interviewing scheduling
4/09/13: Interview Scheduled
5/16/13: Interview Date / Passed

5/14/13: Interview Date / Passed

Same here no update

Are you from Dayton or Cincinnati area?

I was told by IO that they try to schedule oath for dayton people in Dayton and CInni in CInni.

Next Dayton ceremony is on june 20

take routpor

Are you from Dayton or Cincinnati area?

I was told by IO that they try to schedule oath for dayton people in Dayton and CInni in CInni.

Next Dayton ceremony is on june 20

Dayton!! but I haven't received the Oath letter yet..

How do you know there is one in JUNE 20? and when do u think they will send the OATH letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed my interview today. It was really easy. My Appointment was at 8:00 AM in San Antonio, TX. The officer called me around 8:20 AM. We went over the N-400 Application. It was straight forward. Just verified everything. The writen test was really simple asked me to write The capital of united states is washington D.C and the reading test was to read What is the capital of the united states. The questions for the test was

1. What is an amendment?
2. Who vetoes the bill?
3. What do we show loyalty when we say the pledge of Allegiance?
4. What is the supreme law of the land?
5. Who did the united states fight in the world war II?
6.What is the capital of Texas?

Answered all the 6 and she said congratulations you have passed the test.

She gave a print out saying that congratulations your application has been recommneded for approval checked. The interviewer said that I should receive a letter in the mail for the oath ceremony.

When going through the N-400 application she did not ask me about the traffic ticket. But I voluntered and said that I got a ticket back in March. She made a note and said that should not be a problem.

Thank you all.

Got an update via e-mail.

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony
On June 3, 2013, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location.

Today, received the oath letter.
"You are hereby notified to appear for a Naturalization Oath Ceremony on June 26, 2013"