• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 Visa bulletin predictions

You will be fine 100% You shouldn't worry.

For me maybe will be case to worry but I think I will be fine.

ok this is good news for people with higher case numbers i think. the visa bulletin is moving much like or a little quicker than last year and 2010.... :)

It just doesn't make any sense to me. More than 100,000 people are selected. Surely, it can't be the case, that >45,000 of those lose interest/don't qualify. I wish I could stop thinking about the DV all the time

i don't think they have ever ran out of visas at least before September and even then there are a lot of people who get their visas the very last days of the fiscal year, you can read their stories on this forum.
it's not surprising to me that a lot of people lose interest or simply never even know that someone entered them in the lottery and that a lot of people don't qualify because of the educational and financial requirements...

besides, you should take a deep breath and relax. you are absolutely going to get an interview, just think about those people with AS or AF case numbers 60,000+ or even my number is pretty high for europe but i still think i will be current around july and will have plenty opportunity to receive a visa number

You're right. I'm just surprised it works out for everyone who is willing and qualified, seeing as there are 2 winners for every visa. Anyway, I really like the solidarity of this website, it helps.

Asia should move faster then others in my view. this year we see CN Asia numbers

i agree Asia should be moving faster than previous years which it is. there are some really high asia numbers out there... but it is still too early to tell what kind of a turn VB might take

Interview date

Just received an email notifying me of my 2nd NL. Logged on and my date has been set for December 18. Am already so excited and nervous!

I'm new to this forum

Hi all, I joined this forum this year only after winning DV lottery in July 2011,
My CN is within 2012AF00020XXX , I'm from Egypt
I'm following the VB and knew it will reach 12700 for Egypt and 18500 for Africa in December
My questions :
the no after the 2 letters of regions initials AF , AS , EU is it world-wise or region-wise ?
If it's Expected to reach 2012AF00020XXX for Egypt In February 2012 or so , will it be the call for interview or the interview itself?
thanks in advance

Hi all, I joined this forum this year only after winning DV lottery in July 2011,
My CN is within 2012AF00020XXX , I'm from Egypt
I'm following the VB and knew it will reach 12700 for Egypt and 18500 for Africa in December
My questions :
the no after the 2 letters of regions initials AF , AS , EU is it world-wise or region-wise ?
If it's Expected to reach 2012AF00020XXX for Egypt In February 2012 or so , will it be the call for interview or the interview itself?
thanks in advance

It is region-wise

It will be call for interview, i.e when your number is current an interview appointment date will be fixed for your CN