• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery winners from nigeria report here

dadadada72

Registered Users (C)
My brothers and sisters,

DV 2012 American visa lottery program result is been just released.
The entire DV 2012 visa lottery applicants can check their status online from now.For this that they will need their current confirmation number and their personal details. The dv 2012 applicants must keep their confirmation number in a safe place as it will not be reissued again and with out the confirmation number there is no other means to check your online results.

Please click this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ for DV-2012 Entrant Status Check

Hi dadadada72 I have high number like you are you expect that things will be fine this year too

Hello guyz, just checked online, and it says i'm not selected for further processing. I'm really heartbroken!

I have been selected for further processing...

I have just confirmed my status and was selected for further processing as a single applicant.
I entered the DV 3RD Oct'11
Case Number: 2012AF00016***
I want to know if my case Number is not
High and when I would be current.
God you are the most merciful.

With God all things are possible.

Hi dadadada72 I have high number like you are you expect that things will be fine this year too

do not worry you ll be fine . my cousin 2 years ago was 2009AF90XXX and he got thru ,his interview was schedule on september the 10 th 2010, he is now in the US................

Hello all, i was among those selected.I cant stop appreciating God almighty. My case number is 2012AF00004xxx. I applied when i was in Nigeria, but i am in Europe now. Where will i do my interview and when will be my interview based on my case number.
Also, when will they start sending the letters to us to begin processing. Hope to hear from you guys.

Hello all, i was among those selected.I cant stop appreciating God almighty. My case number is 2012AF00004xxx. I applied when i was in Nigeria, but i am in Europe now. Where will i do my interview and when will be my interview based on my case number.
Also, when will they start sending the letters to us to begin processing. Hope to hear from you guys.

congraulation........the journey is on............

first ,are you legal in europe?
on the ds230 form you ll be ask to choose in which us embassy you are going to be interviewed....so if you are in a legal status in europe(for example in UK) , just google to find out the closest embassy address from your place)

your interview would be held before december 31th 2011

@dadadada72
Thanks for your response.I am a legal resident in Finland and presently studying.

these are the docs you have to fill and send to KCC

View attachment 18248View attachment 18249

Those that mean i can fill and send the forms even before receiving confirmation letter from kcc.

So basically send those two forms and photographs at this stage right?

if you won after ,after checking your selectee status, the website will open a new page with detailled instruction.
According to what I did for 2011 winners, I sent:

1- ds 230 form (1 form me and 1 for my wife)
2- 80148 form (1 for me only because I am the principal winner, nothing for my wife)
3- 1 copie of the first notification letter of my winning that I received by mail
4- 2xphoto for me and 2xphoto for my wife

that s all

I dont know if it ll be the same for DV 2012 WINNER ?

Congratulations to ALL successful winners of DV 2012.

May then same GOD that was with us truout our period and made it work for us will equally make it for ALL you on this forum in JESUS name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM ijn,amen.

NOTE::::::::: To those tha have confirmed their status o; ( Selectee).Please start preparing yourself by filling the necessary forms you are to fill and send back to KCC immediately for case interview.

The good LORD will see you ALL through,AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys good work in here.I stumbled on this site out of anxiety before the Ist of May and I really like what I am getting.

"Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2012 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below"

Pls does this statement mean I can still be selected?
Cos It seems all my guys also got the message and one of them said it is a batch by batch thingy
My Brethren pls help trash the issue....I believe in you guys

Those that mean i can fill and send the forms printed online even before receiving confirmation letter from kcc.

HELPING INFORMATIONS FOR 2012 DV WINNERS

Consular Processing

Consular processing(CP) is equivalent to 485 or adjustment of status process with the difference is that 485 can be filed only if the applicant is physically present in USA.
Consular processing is a interview process which, an applicant can take at us consulates overseas.

In order to apply for the consular processing , applicant's I-140 must be approved and the visa number (priority date) should be current.

You can apply for consular processing if

* You are outside the US
* You live in the US but prefer processing at a US consulate abroad for convenience
What are the differences between Consular Processing and Adjustment of Status?

* The time frame for Consular Processing is quicker than Adjustment of Status
* Consular Processing must be done in the (foreign) country of residence or country of birth; If you apply for adjustment of status, you must reside in the United States.
* As an alien who applies for Consular Processing, you have no benefits of work permit and advance parole. Generally speaking, if you apply for AoS, you may also apply for the benefits of work permit and advance parole.
* If you apply for Consular Processing, you must appear for the interview and medical exam at the consulate of the country of last residence or country of birth; if you apply for AoS you will need to take fingerprints and Physical exam in the US. For more information about adjustment of status please click here.