2012 august n-400 tracker

Our timeline is very close. I also applied 90 days before 5 year anniversary.
No status updates, even I did FP already. Still shows we mailed you FP notice ..

I guess you are right, we just need to wait.

BTW, are you tracking your status on trackitt ?

No case updates, ever. Not even after FP done on 8/14/2012 (20days since then).

Checked a few hours ago :) for me and my spouse.

But our anniversary date is 11/1/2012, so.... maybe that is why they cant schedule us for an interview unless 2 weeks before our anniversary date, isnt it?

And we had applied exact -90 days before our anniversary date so.... they have plenty of time for every thing, like name check bio-metrics verification etc. Thats what I think. Although I would like to see status change to "In line for Interview Scheduling" but will begin to worry when I wont see that change till 10/1-15/2012.

Till then just pass time and wait..... nothing much can be done.

Hello All,

Got my I-797C NOA letter today by mail. It has biometrics appointment date(09/25/12) and required me to bring this letter as well as the GC Card for Identification.

I have seen in other posts that most of you got the FP notice separately from after I-797. Little confused as I got biometric appt date/time in the same letter and it's being called 797C. As I was hoping to do a walk-in FP some time next week, DO you guys think it's okay to take just this letter(797) for the walk-in FP (or) Should I just wait for the other FP notice?

Thanks,
Zyack

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but everyone who is getting interview scheduled and had applied on 2nd August are already past their anniversary date or close, so that is the reason, I could conclude.

Our timeline is very close. I also applied 90 days before 5 year anniversary.
No status updates, even I did FP already. Still shows we mailed you FP notice ..

I guess you are right, we just need to wait.

BTW, are you tracking your status on trackitt ?

N445 - Need help please!

Hi. I'm new to this so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. But my husband is in the process of becoming a US Citizen. Filed N400. Just received N445 - Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony with my husbands oath ceremony date of 9/28.

Just worried that the letter left out his middle name. I understand this form was mailed directly from our local immigration office and could have just been a simple mistake.

All of the paperwork and notices received before have all included his full name.

Should I be worried? Should I make an infopass appointment to ask?

5th Anniversary for Interview Setup

Yes, but everyone who is getting interview scheduled and had applied on 2nd August are already past their anniversary date or close, so that is the reason, I could conclude.

I don't think that may be the case... I guess they are generally busy with other stuff related to DREAM ACT... My 5th Green Card Anniversary is on 9/1 and still no signs of movement. Still shows the status as Initial Review. Not sure if it does, but the system does not even acknowledge that the Biometrics is done...

Regardless, "Waiting is the name of the game.". Atleast for most of the people, this type of waiting (unlike H1B approval, EAD, AP etc, the difficult bridges we all crossed successfully having come this far) is not necessarily deal killer because it does not stop what one wants to do.. (Job, Business, Travel etc)....

Noob question

How does one determine the name of the District Office or DO my application went to?

Postponing my FP

Please look at my signature of my info and my wife and my kids.

I will be sening my FP postponing request tomorrow. I will be writing a letter stating that in the process of waiting of our daughter's I-1485s approval based on my wife's pending N-400 application.

I will be following FP notice letter to postpone my finger printing. I want my daughters I-485s be approved before my N=400 takes serios shape. If my N-400 is approved, my daughters pending I-485s will be denied because I-485s are based my employment based greencard.

Any light on this?? I know that this is not a straight forward case.

Received my IL today,Sep.8th. Interview date is on October 12,at 2 PM. Didnt make it on time before election registration.:(

Big Congrats to you. Did your online status change?

Your 3 yr anniversary was Oct 2011.

Received my IL today,Sep.8th. Interview date is on October 12,at 2 PM. Didnt make it on time before election registration.:(

Big Congrats to you. Did your online status change?

Your 3 yr anniversary was Oct 2011.

Thanks . Yes, 3 years anniversary of GC was last year in October . On Sept . 6th status changed from,, in line for scheduling,, to ,, interview scheduled,,. You are next in line ..

Well the online statuses that I see after entering my case number are written below. Each of them have large circle above them and which seem to be getting filled when that status is reached. Mine is at "Initial Review". So I don't know how you can get the status, "In line for interview" or "Interview scheduled". I am enclosing the screenshot of my case status along with this post (Cant do it, the system does not allow me to attach a screenshot or I don't know how to do it).

Acceptance

Initial Review

Testing and Interview

Decision

Post Decision Activity

Oath Ceremony

Thanks . Yes, 3 years anniversary of GC was last year in October . On Sept . 6th status changed from,, in line for scheduling,, to ,, interview scheduled,,. You are next in line ..

Well the online statuses that I see after entering my case number are written below. Each of them have large circle above them and which seem to be getting filled when that status is reached. Mine is at "Initial Review". So I don't know how you can get the status, "In line for interview" or "Interview scheduled". I am enclosing the screenshot of my case status along with this post (Cant do it, the system does not allow me to attach a screenshot or I don't know how to do it).

Acceptance

Initial Review

Testing and Interview

Decision

Post Decision Activity

Oath Ceremony

I check my case by logining into my account . You can creat one one USCIS website . You need to register, enter your information and after you created your portfolio you will enter your N400 case number and will be able to see the status of your case include last updates,, touch,, when the officer last touched your case . And if you click on your case number it will be showing either ,, on so and so we mailed you your fingerprint letter, , or ,, your case is placed in line for interview,, or ,, on so and so I interview was scheduled ,, .

Thanks Laluna. I had already added my N-400 to my USCIS account last week.

I had created this USCIS account in 2006, when I was processing my I-140 and I-485 cases for PR.

But I did not pay attention to the Last Update Date in my newly added N-400s as they were listed among I-140 and I-485 cases that are still lying there and I am planning to keep them there till my N-400 are over.

Anyways the LUD in my both cases (mine and my spouse's) was 8/28/2012, which means that somebody had touched them on 8/28/2012, but upon clicking each case number I still see the same "Initial Review" status for both the cases in the next Case Status screen.

I check my case by logining into my account . You can creat one one USCIS website . You need to register, enter your information and after you created your portfolio you will enter your N400 case number and will be able to see the status of your case include last updates,, touch,, when the officer last touched your case . And if you click on your case number it will be showing either ,, on so and so we mailed you your fingerprint letter, , or ,, your case is placed in line for interview,, or ,, on so and so I interview was scheduled ,, .

Update

GC-EB1EA-July 2007
08/27/12: N-400 Mailed to Texas
08/30/12: N-400 delivered PO Box
09/08/12: NOA received
09/08/12: FP notice recd for 21st Sep
09/xx/12: FP done
xx/xx/12: Interview scheduled (Notice is sent)
xx/xx/12: IL Recd.
xx/xx/12: oath scheduling que
xx/xx/12: US Citizen
xx/xx/12: Applied for Passport
xx/xx/12: Received Passport

GC-EB1EA-July 2007
08/27/12: N-400 Mailed to Texas
08/30/12: N-400 delivered PO Box
09/08/12: NOA received
09/08/12: FP notice recd for 21st Sep
09/xx/12: FP done
xx/xx/12: Interview scheduled (Notice is sent)
xx/xx/12: IL Recd.
xx/xx/12: oath scheduling que
xx/xx/12: US Citizen
xx/xx/12: Applied for Passport
xx/xx/12: Received Passport
What is your DO/Area?