2012 august n-400 tracker

Last update

Wow your case is really undergoing superfast processing. Maybe if you can have same oath, you will be done in 1 month and 28days, the shortest ever processing time for N-400 [New Guinness Record :)].

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow your case is really undergoing superfast processing. Maybe if you can have same oath, you will be done in 1 month and 28days, the shortest ever processing time for N-400 [New Guinness Record :)].

Can't complain , it was fast.. No same day Oath in my DO though , would've been nice ..
Your case is still silent?

Another update

Folks,
Both my wife and I did walk-in FP on Sep 4, her status changed to Testing & Interview on Sep 6th. I am still stuck on Initial Review as of today 9/12. Any idea what the reason might be? During my GC process, I got stuck in name check. Looks like deja vu. Any suggestions?

xx/xx/12: PP Received
xx/xx/12: PP Application
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: IL Received
09/06/12: Status ("Testing & Interview) for my wife. I am still stuck on "Initial Review"
09/04/12: Walk-in FP Done
08/28/12: FP Notice...

Do both of you have same "PR Since Date" or they are different ?

Second, what is your anniversary date, maybe they are waiting for 5yr anniversary date to draw close, as they cant interview you before that date?

These are the possible reasons I can think of besides NC issue.

Check my signature, its now 2 days less to 1month since I did my FP and mine and my spouse's cases are stuck in initial review. Our cases had one LUD 2 weeks after FP but no status change. They are still in Initial Review.

Since my spouse has a unique name which only few people have, and no other issues of travel etc, so I think that case is simple while my name is so popular so I am inclined to think that our status is waiting to change to interview as we are still 2 months away from our anniversary date.

Folks,
Both my wife and I did walk-in FP on Sep 4, her status changed to Testing & Interview on Sep 6th. I am still stuck on Initial Review as of today 9/12. Any idea what the reason might be? During my GC process, I got stuck in name check. Looks like deja vu. Any suggestions?

xx/xx/12: PP Received
xx/xx/12: PP Application
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: IL Received
09/06/12: Status ("Testing & Interview) for my wife. I am still stuck on "Initial Review"
09/04/12: Walk-in FP Done
08/28/12: FP Notice...

Same PR Since date
5 year anniversary date already over
Spouse is in line for interview and I am not. I am thinking it is NC. Good luck with your case Mogambo1

Do both of you have same "PR Since Date" or they are different ?

Second, what is your anniversary date, maybe they are waiting for 5yr anniversary date to draw close, as they cant interview you before that date?

These are the possible reasons I can think of besides NC issue.

Check my signature, its now 2 days less to 1month since I did my FP and mine and my spouse's cases are stuck in initial review. Our cases had one LUD 2 weeks after FP but no status change. They are still in Initial Review.

Since my spouse has a unique name which only people have it I think her case is simple while my name is so popular so is I am inclined to think that our status is waiting to chnage to interview since we are still 2 months far from our anniversary date.

Okay if that is the case, then NC looks like is delaying your case. But dont worry, you wait till 120days and then start inquirring and contacting Senators etc.

Same PR Since date
5 year anniversary date already over
Spouse is in line for interview and I am not. I am thinking it is NC. Good luck with your case Mogambo1

Seems not much happening on cases for August filers. Trackitt shows people with June/ July filing getting their notices etc. Perhaps by end of Oct we may begin to see some action on our cases (August Filers).

pk2007

Your case status is almost same as my case. Mailed on 8/2/2012, FP Notice Recvd on 8/13/2012, except that I did walk-in FP on 8/14/2012, and I had an LUD on 8/28/2012. Did you can an LUD in your case after FP or later. Also any other development in your case yet?

Please post your time line in this thread, in your signatures below.
My Case Status is in my signatures, which I keep updating as my case will moveS forward and so I suggest to all posters.
Thanks
I started in April 2012
FP June 2012
Interview September 10( decision can not be made today, they could not read my fingersprint, police clearance letter needed, my hads are very wet!) September 10 mailed clearance letter. Waiting for decision and oath letter. Statuse changed to Requeasting additional evidence. Have not gotten anny letters from them yet! Good luck to all of you!

Wow ! you got your police clearance letter in 1 day (9/10), my town in NJ suggests to apply 2weeks in advance and they said they will take fingerprints too and may change money to give me a clearance letter. I was hesitant for that reason, still thinking on it.

I started in April 2012
FP June 2012
Interview September 10( decision can not be made today, they could not read my fingersprint, police clearance letter needed, my hads are very wet!) September 10 mailed clearance letter. Waiting for decision and oath letter. Statuse changed to Requeasting additional evidence. Have not gotten anny letters from them yet! Good luck to all of you!

Well in my situation they can not read my fingers print because my hands are very wet and they have been like this since I was born :( so police gave my cllearance letter by choking database with my social and driving licens and it took lass then 5 min because I DO NOT have any records . I mail it right away ! Good luck to you:)

Thanks, I never had any problem with law, except 2 speeding tickets in last 12 yrs, but a quick look on our town's website states it will take 2 weeks to process such a request, so was surprised by quick turn around time for your case.

But it is good to know that one may be able to get immediately, just in case I decide to proactively take it along with me to my interview. All the best to you too.

Well in my situation they can not read my fingers print because my hands are very wet and they have been like this since I was born :( so police gave my cllearance letter by choking database with my social and driving licens and it took lass then 5 min because I DO NOT have any records . I mail it right away ! Good luck to you:)

Also I know that if you call them they say two weeks, but if you just go to your local police department and ask for record request they give you this clearance within a minuts:) just hands up about this. You can just go to police and ask for this . And in Florida they did not charge me for this record. They even made me a free copies :) I still did not get respond from US ofice:( I am hoping for oath letter to come soon. English and civic was not hard. Waiting time the hardes part of process ! QUOTE=mogambo1;2587751]Thanks, I never had any problem with law, except 2 speeding tickets in last 12 yrs, but a quick look on our town's website states it will take 2 weeks to process such a request, so was surprised by quick turn around time for your case.

But it is good to know that one may be able to get immediately, just in case I decide to proactively take it along with me to my interview. All the best to you too.
[/QUOTE]