2011 March N-400 Tracker

03/08 - Mailed to Phoenix, AZ via USPS Express Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Mailed N400 3/8/11 via certified priority mail. I am a resident of Virginia so mailed to the Dallas center.
-N400 Form
-Electronic notification form
-2 photos
-copy of GC
-personal check for the fee

My biggest concern is my traffic tickets, 3 speeding, 1 u-turn and 1 expired county tag, all paid off on time. Let's see what happens

Best of luck to fellow March filers.

Damn, I didn't know about the electronic form :(..

Don't worry about the tickets. I have an arrest issue, but I am not worried since this was even before getting a GC.. I included an explanation, as I also did before getting the GC.

Still kicking my self for not adding the electronic form. I kinda rushed things, but there wasn't any info on the instructions also.

I am also a March person :)

Sent my application on 2/28/11 (priority mail)
I am still waiting - Check has not been cashed yet and I have not received anything back yet (I have included the electronic notification form so I was hoping to get a text/email saying they have received my application)!

Where did you sent the application?

I am also a March person :)

Sent my application on 2/28/11 (priority mail)
I am still waiting - Check has not been cashed yet and I have not received anything back yet (I have included the electronic notification form so I was hoping to get a text/email saying they have received my application)!

Here is my N400 journey and good luck to everybody:

N400 sent on 03/04/2011 to Lewisville, TX (Fedex)
N400 received on 03/07/2011
SMS and email case accepted on 03/10/2011
Check cashed on 03/11/2011

Mailed N400 3/8/11 via certified priority mail. I am a resident of Virginia so mailed to the Dallas center.
-N400 Form
-Electronic notification form
-2 photos
-copy of GC
-personal check for the fee

My biggest concern is my traffic tickets, 3 speeding, 1 u-turn and 1 expired county tag, all paid off on time. Let's see what happens

Best of luck to fellow March filers.

Well those speeding tickets and illegal U turn is nothing compared to other might have done and got their Citizenship ... I had a shoplifting charge back in 2006. the case eventually got dismissed. I submitted an N-400 back in 2009 that got denied because of LACK OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER. In that denial letter, it says that I have to try back 5 years after the date of my arrest ....I consulted with my attorney and he gave me a green light to go ahead and file another N-400. so I did submit one :
I am in Washington State ...

N-400 Submitted 02/07/2011 (Phoenix Lock-box)
Check cashed 02/10/2011
NOA received 02/12/2011
Priority date 02/09/2011
Biometrics Notice Received 03/11/2011
Biometrics done (Walk-in) Same day 03/11/2011

I called The FBI office and said that the fingerprint status for USCIS was sent back the same day ... so the FBI background results are back to the Immigration office. some background check get stuck at the FBI office for a long time ..

Here is the number if you guys wanna call the FBI office: 304-625-5590

So I am still waiting for my interview letter ...

Wish me luck Guys

Well those speeding tickets and illegal U turn is nothing compared to other might have done and got their Citizenship ... I had a shoplifting charge back in 2006. the case eventually got dismissed. I submitted an N-400 back in 2009 that got denied because of LACK OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER. In that denial letter, it says that I have to try back 5 years after the date of my arrest ....I consulted with my attorney and he gave me a green light to go ahead and file another N-400. so I did submit one :
I am in Washington State ...

Check cashed 02/10/2011
NOA received 02/12/2011
Priority date 02/09/2011

I called The FBI office and said that the fingerprint status for USCIS was sent back the same day ... so the FBI background results are back to the Immigration office. some background check get stuck at the FBI office for a long time ..

Here is the number if you guys wanna call the FBI office: 304-625-5590

So I am still waiting for my interview letter ...

Wish me luck Guys

I know every office is different , but what did you say to be able to get your fingerprints done earlier ?

I know every office is different , but what did you say to be able to get your fingerprints done earlier ?

Well, As soon as you get the Biometrics Notice, just take it to the local District office and ask for a walk-in . Tell them that you had something planed and you won't be able to attend the date it was assigned to you, and that you called the 800 number, and an officer said, you would be able to get you fingerprints done as a walk-in ...

I didn't even have to say all that ..I just gave the lady the Biometrics notice and she told me to wait until we call your number .... plain and simple ...

Small update.. Does a cashed check means that the case has been accepted?

03/15 - Check cashed

Small update.. Does a cashed check means that the case has been accepted?

03/15 - Check cashed

Yes it does .... USCIS can't take your money and not process the application. If you submitted an incomplete application without all required documents, they would have returned it to you.

Check cashed 02/10/2011
NOA received 02/12/2011
Priority date 02/09/2011

Peeps - got email and text receipt alerts today from USCIS. Sig updated. Thanks marklivinglarge for your comments, best of luck to you in getting your citizenship.

Peeps - got email and text receipt alerts today from USCIS. Sig updated. Thanks marklivinglarge for your comments, best of luck to you in getting your citizenship.

Not a problem Bud !!!!!

Things are picking up for you pretty quick. I am happy for ya ..
I have received my Biometrics Approximately a month after USCIS receipt of my application, some people got it in 2 weeks, it just depends on how many applicants are ahead of you that month. But once you receive your notice, go to yourr field office and see if you can get your fingerprints taken the same day to speed things up and save some time.. tell them you won't be in town, if they ask ..... GOOD LUCK

My online status shows that FP appointment letter was mailed on 3/15/11!

Good luck everyone! I hope our cases move as fast as some of the people's I saw on other threads!

My online status shows that FP appointment letter was mailed on 3/15/11!

Good luck everyone! I hope our cases move as fast as some of the people's I saw on other threads!

USCIS workers usually scan all the Biometrics notice for the month before they send them out, it takes about a couple days to finish if they are busy, plus another 2 or 3 days by the post office... give it another day or 2. your notice should arrive anytime .

Don't forget to give the fingerprints walk-in a shot to save time and speed things up.

Good luck ..

hi
i mailed mine in the 4th march to dallas
may be tomorrow i will recieve the fp

day 1 * Sent N-400: 03/04/11
day 5 * Application received: 3/8/11
day 11 * NOA received: 3/14/11
day 12 * FP Notice mailed (from online status): 3/15/11
* FP Appointment:
* Interview Letter received:
* Interview Date:
* Oath Date:

hi
i mailed mine in the 4th march to dallas
may be tomorrow i will recieve the fp

you'll get something from USCIS within a month ... just depends on many applicants are ahead of you ...

If you don't hear back from them in a month from the day you mailed your application ... called the national 800 # and get a service request ....

Good Luck

Bumping up for an update..

03/15 - Check cashed
03/18 - NOA received
03/21 - FP NOA received