2011 June N-400 Tracker

On 08/02 I got the an update for in line for interview scheduling at 1PM and at 6:45PM I got another text and email message advising that my case has been scheduled for interview and the IL has been sent out...You will get your updated soon. It depends on your DO and the number of applications ahead of you. I have found a video on the USCIS website regarding the interview procees. It is very good. try to watch the interview and test video on the USCIS website. very simple process. I cannot post an url at this time. search for Learners. I should be able to find it. Yes your name has been cleared and the next step will be the IL.
Good Luck..

Congrats, AZ400

did you get the "Interview Scheduled" update or "Placed in line for interview scheduling"?

I just got "Placed in line for interview scheduling" update.
Is this an indication of name check clear and ready for scheduling ?

Wish you all best of luck!

On 08/02 I got the an update for in line for interview scheduling at 1PM and at 6:45PM I got another text and email message advising that my case has been scheduled for interview and the IL has been sent out...You will get your updated soon. It depends on your DO and the number of applications ahead of you. I have found a video on the USCIS website regarding the interview procees. It is very good. try to watch the interview and test video on the USCIS website. very simple process. I cannot post an url at this time. search for Learners. I should be able to find it. Yes your name has been cleared and the next step will be the IL.
Good Luck..

Cool!

We have very slow local ASC , probably could do early walk-in but didn't do it because Baltimore is not busy DO and didn't want interview scheduled too soon.
From what I gather ,by looking at other Baltimore DO posters signatures , it takes anywhere from a few days to a month or longer ,after FP, before interview is scheduled.
I am not sure if number of applicants ahead of me has much effect, as I have seen some people get IL update within days , others report longer delays.
If name check is complete then they must be doing things in random or depending who your case is assigned to?
Thanks for the reference to the link.

Hope everything goes well with you and you get Naturalized soon!

Cool!

We have very slow local ASC , probably could do early walk-in but didn't do it because Baltimore is not busy DO and didn't want interview scheduled too soon.
From what I gather ,by looking at other Baltimore DO posters signatures , it takes anywhere from a few days to a month or longer ,after FP, before interview is scheduled.
I am not sure if number of applicants ahead of me has much effect, as I have seen some people get IL update within days , others report longer delays.
If name check is complete then they must be doing things in random or depending who your case is assigned to?

If you look at this website http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400, 90% of what I see received IL after 1-2 months since FP

06/20/2011 - n400 mailed via usps
06/24/2011 - received by uscis
06/29/2011 - check cashed
07/01/2011 - noa1 received in mail - [priority date june 24]
07/08/2011 - FP Letter Sent
07/14/2011 - FP Letter Received
08/03/2011 - FP Appointment Date - Done
08/05/2011 - Testing and Interview notification

If you look at this website http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400, 90% of what I see received IL after 1-2 months since FP

06/20/2011 - n400 mailed via usps
06/24/2011 - received by uscis
06/29/2011 - check cashed
07/01/2011 - noa1 received in mail - [priority date june 24]
07/08/2011 - FP Letter Sent
07/14/2011 - FP Letter Received
08/03/2011 - FP Appointment Date - Done
08/05/2011 - Testing and Interview notification

I am aware of the link.
It is too broad and covers all DO across the country and we know how they differ in processing times.

If you try to narrow it by DO, then you have too few samples left , for it to have any statistical significance ( for example , if you look up Baltimore DO, you will see only one July applicant posted a timeline, the last before it being the ones who applied in May , and in TOTAL just ten applicants posted their timelines for the entire period of 2011).

To get an idea of current processing times I'd prefer to use the timelines posted in signatures or updates of members who frequent this or other public forums related to immigration. You get somewhat greater number of samples and little higher rate of accuracy.

Unfortunately, it seems like people who apply at Baltimore DO don't post much (there used to be 50+ page thread, which has not been updated in a long run and any attempts to revive threads about Baltimore DO timeline ended up with few or no updates by MD applicants).

So,for lack of better option, I am using the existing (may be already somewhat outdated) signatures and updates of Baltimore DO applicants here to get a clue what is and isn't normal pattern of processing times.

It seems like there is large parity and difference in when the IL are send and interviews scheduled.
Some posters I saw here reporting an interview scheduled only 2 months after NOA1, others don't get scheduled until 1 months after FP. still others don't get any updates in longer period of time.

Since Baltimore DO has same date Oath ceremony (though not all get to be sworn same day) , I would prefer not to be scheduled for the interview until after the 5 year mark, so I have no reason to wish for too quick update and interview date.

But it would be great of more posters shared their timelines, so we would know when to expect the changes in status and what is more general pattern of processing times as opposed to unusual delays.

Good luck to all!

I live in Ohio and that maybe the difference. You will get the interview scheduled soon.
Wish you the best

Cool!

06/09/11 N400 mailed
06/13/11 priority date
06/13/11 Delivered
06/16/11 Check cashed
06/20/11 NOA received
07/15/11 FP letter sent
07/18/11 FP letter Received
07/29/11 FP done (early walk in)
08/02/11 Scheduled for Interview
08/06/11IL received
09/09/11 Interview date
XX/XX/XX Oath Letter
XXXXXXX Oath Date

For anyone who wants to watch a sample of the interview process at the DO for N400, you can go to USCIS website and in the search window, type interview and testing video. USCIS has a video that shows how the interview goes.

06/09/11 N400 mailed
06/13/11 priority date
06/13/11 Delivered
06/16/11 Check cashed
06/20/11 NOA received
07/15/11 FP letter sent
07/18/11 FP letter Received
07/29/11 FP done (early walk in)
08/02/11 Scheduled for Interview
08/06/11IL received
09/09/11 Interview date
XX/XX/XX Oath Letter
XXXXXXX Oath Date

What's your Local Office? You've got IL pretty fast. Congrats!

But the good news it that you will be getting it. It is just matter of time now.
Just hanging in there. Most has been done now. Don't stress yourself out now.
doubt it. my local office is Newark, NJ. It takes 2 months for them to send out IL.

But the good news it that you will be getting it. It is just matter of time now.
Just hanging in there. Most has been done now. Don't stress yourself out now.

Did you get a notification when they mailed IL to you? Or it just came without any notification?

I was done with FP on 7/18 and until now my online case status still saying "INITIAL REVIEW". Is it normal?

Goro,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Just when I was starting to worry about the unchanged online status, I received the YELLOW Letter yesterday (8/18). Now, I have to see how long it will take to receive the IL.

Goro,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Just when I was starting to worry about the unchanged online status, I received the YELLOW Letter yesterday (8/18). Now, I have to see how long it will take to receive the IL.

I don't know about Seattle, WA processing time but it'll be at least 2 months for me since my office is lazy Newark, NJ

BTW, I've been reading people receiving yellow letter after fp. I think I am the only one who got YL before I did fp.