2011 June N-400 Tracker

06/20/2011 - n400 mailed via usps
06/24/2011 - received by uscis
06/29/2011 - check cashed
07/01/2011 - noa1 received in mail - [priority date june 24]
07/08/2011 - FP Letter Sent
07/14/2011 - FP Letter Received
08/03/2011 - FP Appointment Date

I called USCIS today 07/15...first talked to a customer service rep and requested to speak with an IO. Talked a female who advised me that my FP notice has been sent out today 07/15...If I have not received it by 08/04, to call back with a fax # and the will fax to me. I moved one step in the process.

Hi All, adding my case to June 2011 tracker

County: Monterey ; Field Office: San Jose, CA ; PR since Sep 2002

06/13/11 N400 mailed
06/14/11 Delivered
06/16/11 Check cashed
06/30/11 FP letter mailed (Txt & Email Notification)
07/05/11 FP letter received
07/11/11 FP walk -in done due to my planned business travel (07/26 Original FP date)
07/13/11 Testing and Interview notification received
XXXXXXX IL received
XXXXXXX Interview
XXXXXXX Oath Letter
XXXXXXX Oath Date

Adding my data to the June tracker

6/20/2011 N400 Mailed
6/22/2011 N400 Received
6/24/2011 Check Cashed
6/24/2011 Notice of Action Mailed
6/29/2011 Notice of Action Received
7/15/2011 FP Letter Mailed

Received yellow letter today saying that I need to bring additional documents to the interview: driver's license or government issue photo id. Why are they mailing this letter? Does everybody get this letter? Are there really people who go to the interview without id?

I don't want to start a new thread about this. I just wanna how long it usually takes for FP appointment. I have to notify employer my approximate time of absence that day.

Online status says FP notice mailed but not received even after more than 3 weeks!!

This is for both me and my spouse. We are in San Jose, CA.
Sent application - 6/16/2011. By priority mail to Phoenix, AZ.
USCIS email and text confirmations received: 6/21/2011
checks cashed 6/21/2011
Notice of Action received in the mail - 6/25/2011
Online status Update - FP letter mailed - 6/30/2011
Till 7/24: Have still not received the FP letter in the mail!!!

It is hard for 2 mail peices (one for me, another for my spouse) to be lost in the mail: I have been checking my mailbox thoroughly and am pretty sure they have not been delivered. Based on the timeline of other folks, it seems like my original fingerprinting apptt is either already past due, or is about to be past due.

Options for us:
1. Open an online enquiry - it won't let me open one until it has been 5 months from 6/21/2011. Ruled out.
2. Call USCIS - tried multiple times. Have been told they cannot do anything until 30 days from 6/30 (earlier I thought they said I had to wait until 30 days from 6/21) - they couldn't even tell me when my FP was scheduled for. Folks that have experience calling USCIS - kindly advise. Is there any way I can get to speak to a senior person there, and ask them to resend the FP letter?
3. Request re-scheduling my FP apptt and then hope that I will get the new FP letter in the mail. I am told that the process to request re-sched of FP is mentioned in the FP letter (which I have not received). Can any of you that have received the FP letter tell me the process for that? Is this option advisable?
4. Just walk into the San Jose office without the FP letter and ask to be fingerprinted. I don't know if they will let me - anyone has any experience with that?
5. Setup an Infopass apptt - what is it? Is it appropriate? Will it help?
6. Wait until 7/29 and then call them on 7/29 (or is it 8/1?)

Anything else I can do?

goro / AZ400 / N400MD - glad you guys got yours. Best of luck!

checks cashed 6/21/2011

It is hard for 2 mail peices (one for me, another for my spouse) to be lost in the mail: I have been checking my mailbox thoroughly and am pretty sure they have not been delivered. Based on the timeline of other folks, it seems like my original fingerprinting apptt is either already past due, or is about to be past due.

Options for us:
1. Open an online enquiry - it won't let me open one until it has been 5 months from 6/21/2011. Ruled out.
2. Call USCIS - tried multiple times. Have been told they cannot do anything until 30 days from 6/30 (earlier I thought they said I had to wait until 30 days from 6/21) - they couldn't even tell me when my FP was scheduled for. Folks that have experience calling USCIS - kindly advise. Is there any way I can get to speak to a senior person there, and ask them to resend the FP letter?
3. Request re-scheduling my FP apptt and then hope that I will get the new FP letter in the mail. I am told that the process to request re-sched of FP is mentioned in the FP letter (which I have not received). Can any of you that have received the FP letter tell me the process for that? Is this option advisable?
4. Just walk into the San Jose office without the FP letter and ask to be fingerprinted. I don't know if they will let me - anyone has any experience with that?

Anything else I can do?

Wait for "official" 30 days. Call USCIS and insist on speaking with officer. I haven't done it myself but read other people did it, and it worked for them.
Also note that it's summer time, many people on vacation, so everything might be taking longer than ususal.

Finally fp notice received but from nsc and no change in online status!

Hello:

My PD is June 27 and finally after a long wait I received the FP notice today for Aug 10. Interestingly, the FP notice came from NSC, I sent docs to AZ lockbox, NOA came from NBC! Absolutely no changes on online status whatsoever, no LUD nothing! :confused:

Also on the FP notice they misspelled my wife's last name; does this matter because on the NOA everything is correct and she will be taking her GC as ID and I guess fill out a form with names etc. prior to FP.

Has anyone experienced something similar? If you can share your experiences then that will be great.

Thank you.

on the FP notice they misspelled my wife's last name; does this matter because on the NOA everything is correct and she will be taking her GC as ID and I guess fill out a form with names etc. prior to FP.

don't worry about the misspelled name on the FP letter. When she goes for FP, the officer with ask her to confirm the spelling of her name and birthdate on their computer. SHe needs to make sure that the misspelling isn't also on the computer at that point.

Heysanjeev,

I have called USCIS on 07/15. First I talked to a customer service rep and when done, I have requested to talk to an IO and I was transferred to a female. She was very understanding. Told me that my FP letter has been mailed out the same and my case will be updated soon. If I don't have it by 08/04 to call back and they will be able to fax it to me.My FP is scheduled for 08/09. My advise is to call and request to talk to an IO and asked if they could fax it to you since you have not received it. Or you can request in Infopass and talk to someone. I have read somewhere, that one applicant did it and got his FP letter. Good luck with everything.

checks cashed 6/21/2011

Options for us:

Anything else I can do?

FP done on 07/29...walk in...Received text and email message: Interview scheduled..waiting on interview letter

FP done on 07/29 (walk in)...08/02 Received text and email message: in line for interview and interview scheduled. Waiting on IL

06/20/2011 - n400 mailed via usps
06/24/2011 - received by uscis
06/29/2011 - check cashed
07/01/2011 - noa1 received in mail - [priority date june 24]
07/08/2011 - FP Letter Sent
07/14/2011 - FP Letter Received
08/03/2011 - FP Appointment Date - Done

06/09/11 N400 mailed
06/13/11 priority date
06/13/11 Delivered
06/16/11 Check cashed
06/20/11 NOA received
07/15/11 FP letter sent
07/18/11 FP letter Received
07/29/11 FP done (early walk in)
08/02/11 Scheduled for Interview
XX/XX/XX IL received
XX/XX/XX Interview
XX/XX/XX Oath Letter
XXXXXXX Oath Date

Congrats, AZ400

did you get the "Interview Scheduled" update or "Placed in line for interview scheduling"?

I just got "Placed in line for interview scheduling" update.
Is this an indication of name check clear and ready for scheduling ?

Wish you all best of luck!