2010 November N-400 tracker

Got my FP notice in the mail today. Is scheduled for 12/14/2010 but planning to do walk-in on 12/10/2010.

Dh got his fingerprints done today on a walk-in basis at the Lawrence, MA field office. It was scheduled for Monday, 12/15, but there was no issue at all with walking in, and it only took about 10 minutes.

One step closer!

USCIS kinda puts you on the edge by calling biomerics notification as an RFE. At least I hope the RFE I am supposed to get is for finger printing.

11/20/2010 - N-400 sent to Phoenix lockbox via UPS
11/24/2010 - N-400 delivered
11/29/2010 - Check cashed
12/02/2010 - I-797C, Notice of Action received
12/06/2010 - Notified of RFE via SMS & Email

11/30/2010 - N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox
12/02/2010 - N-400 delivered
12/09/2010 - I-797C, Notice of Action received

No fp notice

so far for me.
do you guys know if getting FP at a Point of Entry in the past 3-4 months will count, therefore not required to do FP again?

I sent my N-400 mid november and received the acknowldgement on dated 11/22.

It seems like everyone's application is moving but mine :confused:

I don't think so Mexa. At least it wasn't in my case because I came back from a trip to Europe a few days before I submitted my application and I was fingerprinted at the airport. The biometrics for USCIS is a bit more comprehensive. They do the FP, take a pic, and your autograph!

so far for me.
do you guys know if getting FP at a Point of Entry in the past 3-4 months will count, therefore not required to do FP again?

I sent my N-400 mid november and received the acknowldgement on dated 11/22.

It seems like everyone's application is moving but mine :confused:

call their customer service number and ask them what is going on. When you call make sure to say "I want to speak to 2nd tier personnel/department" the regular customer service wont' know much, it is the second tier that will tell you exactly what is going on.

Good luck!

Case update - Yellow Letter received. I was asked to bring my drivers license and a signed letter from the state showing I had filed a tax return and the current status of my repayment program. I owed them some taxes from last year.

do we need to get infopass if we want to do a fp walkin.

No, you would go to FP walk in with your existing FL letter. Note that early walk ins should only be done due to scheduling conflicts and not with the assumption that it will speed up processing of your case.

Done my finger print today (12/14/2010). Tried to do a walk in last week but failed ("Walk-in not allowed" in Glenmont center, Wheaton, Maryland)

I think "walk-in" enthusiasm has become mania. There's little or no evidence that getting fingerprints done early gets your interview scheduled any earlier. Unless you have a scheduling conflict, there's little sense in trying to get into the service center early and really, no sense at all in trying to do it less than a week before your scheduled appointment.

My N400 Dates in Chicago

applied: 10/13/2010
FP done: 11/05/2010
Yellow note: (RFE) bring your state ID or DL to interview: 12/06/2010
still waiting on the actual interview letter.

if you have similar dates please make sure to update the post so we can track our progress together.

Thanks
Chicago Boy

applied: 10/13/2010
FP done: 11/05/2010
Yellow note: (RFE) bring your state ID or DL to interview: 12/06/2010
still waiting on the actual interview letter.

if you have similar dates please make sure to update the post so we can track our progress together.

Thanks
Chicago Boy

Have you tried to check into October filers thread? They may have similar dates to yours as this is november filers...

I don't think so Mexa. At least it wasn't in my case because I came back from a trip to Europe a few days before I submitted my application and I was fingerprinted at the airport. The biometrics for USCIS is a bit more comprehensive. They do the FP, take a pic, and your autograph!
hi memo, did you get the YL? I am in the same boat as you:(

Hi guys, i called the FBI today for my FP status, they said that they received my FP, processed it, and sent it back to USCIS at same day. Also, i heard that FP, name check and background check are all different things. So i just wonder that how i can know if my name check/backgound check is complete,in order to get a interview date? It took half a year for them to clear my background check for my greencard at 2007 ! Thanks advanced and good luck to all ~