2010 May N-400 Tracker

My NOA was received on Monday as well, and it was dated as 5/12. So far the case number still does not work on their online system yet. Hope that helps.

my wife received NOA this monday still CASE number not showing online..
anyone in same situation...?

Hi Marcilo,

My timelines are pretty similar to your dates. Just wanted to know if you are able to lookup your status online using the NBC*XXXXX application number. I get a message saying invalid case number.

Thanks in advance for your response.

I must say site is funky..... one, it doesn't take "*" in case number. Error message pops up. But message on top says you have to add "*" if it’s in case number.
Two, worst still if you go past without "*" you get case not found and this too (message below). I hope they do not mean only mentioned codes (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC) . It appears our cases are NBC.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.

Haven't received my NOA, but got my wife's NOA on 05/17/10. Dont know whats happening? We sent both at the same time. Anybody had the same issue?
nopes, we got case numbers together. Just last digit is different. Did you mail them all as one packet? i would hope so

NOA received

05/05/2010 (Day 0):N-400 (FedEx Phoenix, AZ)
05/06/2010 (Day 1) :N-400 Rec.
05/18/2010 (Day 12): Checks cashed
05/20/2010 (Day 14): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received

I have had a green card for over 12 years....my main reason for applying for a US citizenship is to have a US Passport which enables easy travel to most countries. I went through a painful process to get a Shengen visa from the Italian consular office just for a two week tourist visa. I am originally from India.

5/3/2010 Mailed N-400 Application form via priority mail to INS Phoenix Arizona Lockbox
5/6/2010 Received at INS Phoenix Arizona Lockbox
5/19/2010 Check for $675 Cashed

Hello All:

I received the I-797C NOA for my N-400 application yesterday evening. I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your kind response.

1. There is no priority date on my NOA. Is it standard to have no PD? Can this slow my application process?

2. When I entered the application number i.e., the receipt number (NBC*000...........) on the USCIS case status website, I see the following message -

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

What does this mean? Is it just a glitch or is something really wrong? Do I need to call the National Customer Service Center?

3. When can I expect a FP notice? Can I do a walk-in FP, once I receive my FP notice? I have seen in the forum that walk-in FP is not allowed in either Glenmont or Baltimore.

I have a family situation that will require me to be travelling out of state around mid June.

I thank you all in advance for your comments.

Cheers.

NOA received

Question about NOA: It says to verify my person information, then also says that upon receipt of all required record checks, I will be scheduled for an interview....did anyone else have the part about record checks on their NOA? Not that I am worried, but wondered if maybe I accidentally filled out the form to trigger a red flag or something....

NOA received

Question about NOA: It says to verify my person information, then also says that upon receipt of all required record checks, I will be scheduled for an interview....did anyone else have the part about record checks on their NOA? Not that I am worried, but wondered if maybe I accidentally filled out the form to trigger a red flag or something....
It's standard NOA verbiage. All it means that after background check is complete you will be scheduled an interview.

CITIZENSHIP1973, KITTIE,PANAIK,MARCILO,SMOO1

I received my notice since may 15th with a notice date of may 10th (Its 15 days ago from notice date) and its still not trackable online, what i did i call to make sure thats its in the uscis system , the customer service personel said its there, so im done with checking status online , its only driving me crazy , he said thats theres a back log at the national benifit center because a lot of people send in there n 400 when the got their tax refunds and that it might take up to 3 weeks to show up online, and not to be worried that everything is on track. he was quite friendly and patient even though i call at 8am yesterday. no more online tracking for me, and i used to check my mail box every 3 days , but since i send in my n 400 it start checking my mail box everyday , i done doing that too. been driving myself crazy.

but since i send in my n 400 it start checking my mail box everyday , i done doing that too. been driving myself crazy.
Yes.. take it easy, do not get worked up. I checked online only when few people enquired. I realized site doesn’t even take "*" while entering case number. I will keep an eye on my mailbox though. Next should be FP notice. Based on what I have seen, I should have that in a week or two

but since i send in my n 400 it start checking my mail box everyday , i done doing that too. been driving myself crazy.
Yes.. take it easy, do not get worked up. I checked online only when few people enquired. I realized site doesn’t even take "*" while entering case number. I will keep an eye on my mailbox though. Next should be FP notice. Based on what I have seen, I should have that in a week or two

NOA received

Here is how notice appears.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
the above Application has been received by our office and is in process. Our Records indicate your personal information is as follows:
Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below is there are any changes.
Upon receipt of all required record checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS field office
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

USCIs is to be notified if information is not correct or has changed (will change)