2010 May N-400 Tracker

Hello All:

It appears that a lot of folks in this thread are getting online RFE as of 27 May 2010. This could be a sign of FP notices being sent out. These should be received sometime mid next week. Based on comparison with timelines from February / March / April, there appears to be a potential slowing of N-400 application processing. Currently there is not much information to do a full fledged analysis.

Kindly update your signatures once your receive the FP notice with the FP received date and the FP schedule date. This would help all to track the processing times and scheduling times. Good luck to all.

Cheers.......

It seems that many people who filed in late April-early May will be getting their FP letters soon irrespective of where the application was sent.

SENT TO TX from DC Area
05/07/2010 : N-400 Sent
05/10/2010 : N-400 Rec.
05/10/2010 : Priority Dare
05/17/2010 : Notice Date
05/22/2010 : NOA Rec.
05/27/2010 : Online REF Sent on 5/27 - read online on 5/29 in case status - not received by mail yet

Wow a lot of you getting your finger print notice soon. My case is still not trackable online, i really dont know whats the hold up. Do your Receipt numbers start with NBC. im trying to see if those that have nbc (national benifit center) is the one that are being held up. my online status should have shown up by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Wow a lot of you getting your finger print notice soon. My case is still not trackable online, i really dont know whats the hold up. Do your Receipt numbers start with NBC. im trying to see if those that have nbc (national benifit center) is the one that are being held up. my online status should have shown up by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

knavigator1:
My case was trackable online 16 days after receiving my NOA and my receipt # starts with NBC*. Keep checking. You should be able to access your case soon. Good luck.

knavigator1:

All N-400 application receipt numbers should start with NBC. The total number of characters is 13 and includes NBC followed by "*". A typical receipt number is NBC*XXXxxxxxx, where the XXXxxxxxx is the sequential number of applications filed. Please be sure that you are entering all 13 characters including the "*".

If you are still not able to track your application receipt number online, try to speak with a someone at the National Customer Service Center. They will ask you to wait for at least 30 days from NOA before they will begin an inquiry. Sometimes, applicants have gotten FP notices without any online activity.

Good Luck & hope you get your FP notice next week.

Cheers...

Potential Delays in N-400 application processing at the USCIS ??

Hello All:

There could be potential delays in future N-400 processing based on two observations from the USCIS.

1) As of mid-May USCIS is transitioning the Intake Function from the Service Centers to its Lockbox Network for Several Benefit Requests. - This could potentially choke the Lockbox network and add additional weeks for initial application processing

2) Modification of the N-400 processing goal - The USCIS's current goal for processing N-400 applications has been modified from 5 months to 7 months. - Might add a couple months

Just observations......

I hope all our applications move through the system relatively fast and that the current 3-5 month processing time frame is maintained...

Good Luck to all. Cheers.....

well i guess everyone else case is being trackable , mines just taking its own slow time. i will try and track it tomorrow

Hello All:

There could be potential delays in future N-400 processing based on two observations from the USCIS.

2) Modification of the N-400 processing goal - The USCIS's current goal for processing N-400 applications has been modified from 5 months to 7 months. - Might add a couple months
Was there any notification in this regard? Any USCIS bulletin or newsletter?

Online status shows following. I would assume this is going to be FP notice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request for Evidence
On May 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO: Washington DC
05/07/2010 : N-400 Sent to TX
05/10/2010 : N-400 Recvd
05/10/2010 : Priority Date
05/17/2010 : Notice Date
05/22/2010 : NOA Recvd
05/27/2010 : Online REF Sent on 5/27 - read online on 5/29 in case status - Not received by mail yet
06/01/2010 - FP Notice Recvd (scheduled: 06/18/2010)

Miami, FL

Hi Everyone... This is Miami, Florida.. and here are my data..

DO: MIAMI District Office

05/20/2010 - N-400 mailed to TX
05/20/2010 - N-400 delivered
05/21/2010 : Priority Date
05/27/2010 : Notice Date
06/01/2010 : NOA Recvd
** /** 2010 : Online Tracking Available
** /** 2010 : FP Notice
** /** 2010 : FP Appointment

Marcilo, please advise when you receive the notice,, whether it is the FP notice or something else.. Thanks..

Online status shows following. I would assume this is going to be FP notice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request for Evidence
On May 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received FP Notice

All,

I received my FP notice today. My FP is scheduled for 15-Jun-2010 but I have taken an INFOPASS appointment on Friday 4-Jun-2010 to complete my FP early.

I also noticed that my FP notice had the priority date entered of 04-May-2010.

INFOPASS for Early FP

Can you please explain how did you take an INFOPASS for Early FP? Thanks

All,

I received my FP notice today. My FP is scheduled for 15-Jun-2010 but I have taken an INFOPASS appointment on Friday 4-Jun-2010 to complete my FP early.

I also noticed that my FP notice had the priority date entered of 04-May-2010.