2010 March N-400 Tracker

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything with the whole FP process. When you get the notice, you walk into the ASC hand them your stuff and
they have you do the FP and then they hand you back your original application with a stamp. Do you have to do anything with that stamped application
or is it a done deal at that point and you just have wait patiently for the IL? Starting to doubt myself on this whole processing time seeing it's been a month
now and there has been no movement past RFE... USCIS customer service line was as *cough*helpful*cough* as the webpage...

Thanks.

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything with the whole FP process. When you get the notice, you walk into the ASC hand them your stuff and
they have you do the FP and then they hand you back your original application with a stamp. Do you have to do anything with that stamped application
or is it a done deal at that point and you just have wait patiently for the IL? Starting to doubt myself on this whole processing time seeing it's been a month
now and there has been no movement past RFE... USCIS customer service line was as *cough*helpful*cough* as the webpage...

Thanks.
Yeah that's about it. If you checked Yes for citation you might get a Yellow Letter before you get the IL. If not just IL. Looks like the time to get IL depends on the DO and if you actually completed 5 years which is not until end of next month for you.

Thanks.

I had the same experience with the FP letter. Received the letter back with a stamp. Also the FP letter says "Applicant's copy". So it is for our own records I would guess.

I think you should be receiving the IL by next week. It takes about two months from the priority date to receive the IL for Phoenix DO. And the interview is scheduled after a month from the interview letter date.

His interview went really smooth. He got approved in 20 minutes. ..

If you guys any question let me know, I will try to answer them the best as I can.

Congratulations !!! Good luck for your interview too.

And thank you for sharing the experience.

I had the same experience with the FP letter. Received the letter back with a stamp. Also the FP letter says "Applicant's copy". So it is for our own records I would guess.

I think you should be receiving the IL by next week. It takes about two months from the priority date to receive the IL for Phoenix DO. And the interview is scheduled after a month from the interview letter date.

Thanks kannan_ram and smdk!

Updated my signature ;-)
Good luck everybody!!! It's possible!
Hi
Can you please update under SAN JOSE n400 timeline so as to bring it up-to-date. I tried to post on that
but failed for some reason.
And more, any other people from SAN JOSE DO, can you guys please share your valuable experience.
Thanks

Change of address question

Our lease runs out May 31st and the management company who runs the building will not renew it monthly (they want us to sign a full year). We want to buy a house by fall and don't want to commit to another year at the current address. Would the USCIS be okay if my family took a sublet for the summer and I reported this as an address change on the AR 11 form?

Also, since summer break is upon us, we would love to go see some family who live abroad. This is the only time the kids are off school for a good long trip. Would the USCIS see some sort of conspiracy if we changed the address and then went on vacation? (there is no conspiracy, just slowness on their part, bad timing for us).

I don't expect to be interviewed before the July 4th break, and am willing to come back for the interview if I have to. If I end up requesting another interview date, it might be next year! :)

Thanks in advance for any responses/advise.

District office: Newark, NJ

PD: 03/31/2010 (according to notice)
PD: 03/26/2010 (according to fingerprinting letter)
FP: 04/26/2010
YL: 05/21/2010

Our lease runs out May 31st and the management company who runs the building will not renew it monthly (they want us to sign a full year). We want to buy a house by fall and don't want to commit to another year at the current address. Would the USCIS be okay if my family took a sublet for the summer and I reported this as an address change on the AR 11 form?

Also, since summer break is upon us, we would love to go see some family who live abroad. This is the only time the kids are off school for a good long trip. Would the USCIS see some sort of conspiracy if we changed the address and then went on vacation? (there is no conspiracy, just slowness on their part, bad timing for us).

I don't expect to be interviewed before the July 4th break, and am willing to come back for the interview if I have to. If I end up requesting another interview date, it might be next year! :)

Thanks in advance for any responses/advise.

District office: Newark, NJ

PD: 03/31/2010 (according to notice)
PD: 03/26/2010 (according to fingerprinting letter)
FP: 04/26/2010
YL: 05/21/2010

Uscis will not think about no conspiracy, but if you got ur yellow letter on the 21 that means that your interview letter should be on its way shortly and the interview is usually 3 weeks to a month from the day it is sent out.

Hey guys, I filed my app on Mar 2 and did my fingerprint on Apr 15, but 1.5 months has already passed, I still have not heard anything from USCIS, what should I do? Online status check still shows the message about fingerprint appointment... it's really getting desperate...