2010 March N-400 Tracker

Guys,

My priority date is Mar 5, 2010 and my DO is Washington DC. Its been morethan 6 weeks (counting from my FP date) and still no movement. Do you think I need to call them?

Thanks,
atlabor

MN_DO updates signature;

DO St. Pual, MN
04/27/2005 LPR Date

03/12/2010 N-400 Mailed to Arizona lockbox via regular mail
03/15/2010 N-400 Received as per NOA
03/23/2010 N-400 PD
03/25/2010 N-400 ND
03/26/2010 NOA mailed from Zip Code 85034
03/29/2010 Check cased as per On-line bank record
03/30/2010 NOA received
04/02/2010 RFE mailed on March 31, 2010, may be this is FP as per on-line status
04/01/2010 FP mailed from Zip code 64063
04/03/2010 FP noticed received
04/14/2010 FP scheduled at Application Support Center
04/14/2010 FP Done
04/23/2010 IL mailed from ZIP 64063
04/24/2010 Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled - as per on-line status check
04/26/2010 IL Received
06/24/2010 ID
05/12/2010 YL sent off Zip code 64063
05/15/2010 YL Received

As per YL, I need to bring following docuemnts on day of citizenship interview

(1) Original YL
(2) Driver license
(3) Bring all passports and travel documents (both expirsed and current) issued by any government

MN_DO my DO is also St paul MN but where is your interview at. Mine is in South Dakota Sioux falls.

Guys,

My priority date is Mar 5, 2010 and my DO is Washington DC. Its been morethan 6 weeks (counting from my FP date) and still no movement. Do you think I need to call them?

Thanks,
atlabor

atlabor,
I can understand your frustration. I am also in the same boat. DC has become dead slow lately.

But still I strongly feel you and I will hear from them by end of this week.

I am not sure whether we can call them....in case if you find out, please let me know, I will also call.

Answer - You are in the queue

I called them up and they said, I am in line and I should expect a IL anytime.

Lets see this week. If we can get the IL before memorial weekend, that will be good else it will get delayed
again.

atlabor,
I can understand your frustration. I am also in the same boat. DC has become dead slow lately.

But still I strongly feel you and I will hear from them by end of this week.

I am not sure whether we can call them....in case if you find out, please let me know, I will also call.

Lets see this week. If we can get the IL before memorial weekend, that will be good else it will get delayed
again.

That's what I am talking about ....... Thanks for the update.

Keeping fingers crossed...

Guess what friends????

April tracker guys have already started receiving Interview letters...... I think 3 have already received (Seattle, San Antonio etc.).
Good for them.

Almost half of us (March applicants) have received IL, hope remaining half will receive in next 10 days.

Thanks for the information.

again.

Cafeconleche
I know how you feel, NYC is getting very slow , but we all have to have patience, that which i never seems to get, just keep us updated on your process, which side of brooklyn do you live ( if you dont mind me asking), i live next to brookdale hospital. i just hope that they send us to Federal plaza instead of Garden city

Interview update, gang. Extremely friendly and professional officer. 20 minute interview, passed. Received Oath Letter 20 minutes after the interview, Oath Ceremony scheduled for this Thursday, May 27th. More details later. Good luck everyone!

Interview update, gang. Extremely friendly and professional officer. 20 minute interview, passed. Received Oath Letter 20 minutes after the interview, Oath Ceremony scheduled for this Thursday, May 27th. More details later. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic.

Usual question for you - did they ask you anything about traffic citations (assuming you had any) and did they ask you about your employer (assuming you have work based Green Card)?

Congratulations cuk536 !!! Great News !!!

20 minutes interview ... OL in hand ... Ceremony in two days ... Wow.

So, when is the party?

Congrats......and have fun. But remember, don't get traffic ticket at least until you are done with your oath ceremony.

Congratulations cuk536 !!!
My Husband has his interview tomorrow. We are really exited about it. I will kepp you posted about the interview. He has traffic tickes and a fishing ticket. I hope his experience will help to any of us that is in the same boat.

Good luck to evryone getting their IL and coming interviews.

Thanks, guys ;-)
No traffic tickets, just 4 parking. I mentioned them during the interview, officer just smiled. Yes, it's EBGC case (plus AC21) and I forgot to mention two contract side jobs I had in 05-06. I printed all the details on a separate sheet of paper and turned it to the officer, no questions. Was one question about the name of my current employer but I cannot consider it as a serious question. I'm from very small country so we spent third of the interview locating my country on the map and discussing the recent economical development of my home country ;-) I think officer tested my english and made me feel comfortable and relaxed at the same time. We went over my answers in form N-400, officer was ready to review my case, this is what I can tell you. I had 8 trips in the last 5 years so officer matched all stamps in my passport with my entries in N-400. My wife's interview was at the same time and lasted for 15 minutes maximum. Both of us received Recommended for approval letters and both of us were asked if can we come for Oath Ceremony 2 days later. Then we were asked to wait for 20 minutes to have Oath Letters delivered to us. I don't think this can be done better, I mean all interview process. No crowd, everything on time, friendly personnel. I wish everybody the same experience, good luck!

I had with me all my tax declarations for last 5 years with letters from IRS, all my immigration related documents like I-94, I-129 approvals etc plus a lot of other stuff. Some people can call me crazy but I'm not crazy, I'm just prepared ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, guys ;-)
No traffic tickets, just 4 parking. I mentioned them during the interview, officer just smiled. Yes, it's EBGC case (plus AC21) and I forgot to mention two contract side jobs I had in 05-06. I printed all the details on a separate sheet of paper and turned it to the officer, no questions. Was one question about the name of my current employer but I cannot consider it as a serious question. I'm from very small country so we spent third of the interview locating my country on the map and discussing the recent economical development of my home country ;-) I think officer tested my english and made me feel comfortable and relaxed at the same time. We went over my answers in form N-400, officer was ready to review my case, this is what I can tell you. I had 8 trips in the last 5 years so officer matched all stamps in my passport with my entries in N-400. My wife's interview was at the same time and lasted for 15 minutes maximum. Both of us received Recommended for approval letters and both of us were asked if can we come for Oath Ceremony 2 days later. Then we were asked to wait for 20 minutes to have Oath Letters delivered to us. I don't think this can be done better, I mean all interview process. No crowd, everything on time, friendly personnel. I wish everybody the same experience, good luck!

Congrats and thanks for the details.
Hope all interviews are like yours :)