2010 March N-400 Tracker

What is your DO? If it is Washington DC, there is a little delay. My priority date is Mar 05. Check if any of the members in the same DO has movement and compare Priority dates.

Hey guys, I filed my app on Mar 2 and did my fingerprint on Apr 15, but 1.5 months has already passed, I still have not heard anything from USCIS, what should I do? Online status check still shows the message about fingerprint appointment... it's really getting desperate...

Thanks IPL-Fan and ZAR.

Done with the interview. Passed!!!

Oath at 1:30 PM

Will post the interview and oath details later today.

Best of luck to rest of you :)

Thanks IPL-Fan and ZAR.

Done with the interview. Passed!!!

Oath at 1:30 PM

Will post the interview and oath details later today.

Best of luck to rest of you :)

Congratulations !!! That should be one of the fastest processing times. Process completed within 3 months !!!

Hi Guys,

My wife got a speeding ticket last week. She was driving 55mph in 45 mph area. She called the court today and the court gave here a court hearing on July 06,2010, which is after here interview on June 22,2010. Any idea if it is better to pay the ticket before that date or wait till the court date? Do she need to disclose during her interview?

LPR since 06/14/2005

DO: Detroit, MI
03/15/2010: N400 Mailed Phoenix, AZ(Self and Wife)
03/16/2010: N400 Received Per USPS (EXPRESS)
03/26/2010: Checks cashed
04/01/2010: NOA received
04/03/2010: Email received RFE sent 04/01/2010
04/05/2010: FP notice received( scheduled for 04/29/2010)
04/06/2010: Walk-in FP failed
04/29/2010: FP Done
05/06/2010: Case has been transfered to local office(Wife)
05/13/2010: Case has been transfered to local office(Myself)
06/22/2010: ID Wife
06/23/2010: ID Self
xx/xx/2010: OD Wife
xx/xx/2010: OD Self

Hi Guys,

My wife got a speeding ticket last week. She was driving 55mph in 45 mph area. She called the court today and the court gave here a court hearing on July 06,2010, which is after here interview on June 22,2010. Any idea if it is better to pay the ticket before that date or wait till the court date? Do she need to disclose during her interview?

Check if this ticket can be prepaid and avoid court appearance...... Most minor tickets fall into this category. Of course unless you want to fight it out in the court.

In that case, take the proof of payment/ticket etc to the interview.

Is this her first ticket? If she has already got tickets, did she mention tickets in N-400?

Check if this ticket can be prepaid and avoid court appearance...... Most minor tickets fall into this category. Of course unless you want to fight it out in the court.

In that case, take the proof of payment/ticket etc to the interview.

Is this her first ticket? If she has already got tickets, did she mention tickets in N-400?

Thanks a lot IPL-fan. She had other speeding ticket two years ago. She got a DMV record for it and it was paid.
She answered no to the arrested/cited question on the N400 form. She is planning to have the DMV record and disclose at the interview. I agree with you that it is better to pay the ticket before the interview and have the court and DMV record to disclose in the interview.

I received a status update email at 4 AM this morning saying that my case has been transferred for a standard interview. I never got a text message about it even though I had signed up for it.

I guess it is now time to study a little more seriously.

I received a status update email at 4 AM this morning saying that my case has been transferred for a standard interview. I never got a text message about it even though I had signed up for it.

Congrats

I moved on 31 May, and did an online address change, both in general and for my N400. I called today, and they already have my updated address for the application, so that's good. Hopefully they'll use it when they send me my IL.

congratulations...seems to be moving along at a nice steady pace :)