2010 March N-400 Tracker

Thanks and best of luck. I am sure you will get the approval in time for the oath in two weeks.

Quick question, had you mentioned traffic tickets (assuming you had any) in the original application. Did they ask you for anything related to the same?
'-
Thank you all for the support :))
Regarding traffic tickets, no i didn't mention anything about traffic tickets, it was not applicable to me. however, what i suggest you do is get a driver history report from your state dmv, just in case they ask.

Best of luck to everyone, I see that within the next days we will be hearing AWESOME APPROVAL blogs. All the best

Thanks! I'm already pretty nervous :)

Pls don't be nervous cuk536. All will be fine. Take an ipod with you so you can relax while you wait for your turn. You will see that there will be at least 10 ppl waiting just like you. The more relaxed you are, the more smoothly it will go and smile, be friendly. add more points with your officer. its worth it :))

It seems like a lot of March applications got processed in the last week in particular. I did a poll of a hundred applications, and in the last week and half it
progressed over 33%. Here's hoping that percentage is higher yet this upcoming week... *fingers crossed*

Signature updated with IL letter received.
IL states that bring GC, passport and Selective Service Registration. I did not register it as when I got GC, I was above 30 yr. Is this standard format letter or Do I have to get some sort of letter from somewhere?

03/12/2010 N-400 Mailed to Arizona via FedEx
03/15/2010 N-400 Received as per NOA
03/23/2010 N-400 PD
03/24/2010 N-400 ND
03/24/2010 Check Cashed
03/29/2010 NOA received
04/12/2010 FP notice recd (Scheduled: 05/06/2010)
05/06/2010 FP done
05/22/2010 Transferred to Local Office
05/22/2010 IL Received
06/30/2010 ID
XX/XX/2010 OD

My interview is in Fairfax, VA on 6/24/2010, PD 3/3/2010

Congrats PBOK.

Quick question to everyone - How can I find which is my DO? I live in Ashburn, VA.

I have updated Washington DC as my DO in my signature as I do not see any Field office/ DO in Fairfax, VA.

See above

Hi All

IL receiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiived

FP was done the first week of May. IL was received 2 days ago and ID is scheduled for the 3rd week of June. N400 was mailed the 1st week of April.
Thanks

Updated Feb/March tracker

Pls find updated Feb/Mar tracker. I added my spouse's N400 details. Looks like IPL-fan had already entered mine (Thanks IPL-fan).

See signature for details (same dates for self and spouse). Good Luck to all waiting for IL and best wishes for all who are going for their Interviews.

IL states that bring GC, passport and Selective Service Registration. I did not register it as when I got GC, I was above 30 yr. Is this standard format letter or Do I have to get some sort of letter from somewhere?
yes, it's standard language on the IL. If you never were in GC (or other immigrant) status between 18 and 26, this does not apply to you. Even more so if you're now 31 or older (or not male). In those cases, you're not expected to bring any documentation for your SelService registration

Congratulations, lost123. I hope the decision is favourable. Did they ask you to show additional documentation for your trips, and your ties to the US? Or, did you send all those when you sent your application? And, the IO agreed with you that your time abroad studying was ok? I was out for 908 days, so a few days under the 913, but I'm still pretty nervous, if they EVERY send me an IL!