2010 March N-400 Tracker

Thanks for the instructions.
Just called the FBI. The first CS rep said I have to call after few weeks.
Called again and a different CS rep answered. Said that the prints were processed and sent back the same day. (04/27/2010)

what information does the CS rep require

what information does the CS rep require

The CS rep will ask your A#, Name, Date of Birth. Just tell them you are inquiring about the fingerprint process for your N400 application. I think the FBI fingerprint check process takes 24 - 48 hours after we do our fingerprinting.

___________________________________________________________________________________

03/16/2010 Sent N-400 to Phoenix lockbox
03/17/2010 PD
03/29/2010 Check cashed
03/31/2010 NOA Received
04/09/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: 04/27/2010)
04/19/2010 FP done (walk-in)
XX/XX/2010 Transferred to Local Office
XX/XX/2010 IL Received
XX/XX/2010 ID
XX/XX/2010 OD

I received this morning an update that my case has been trasnfered, Miami DO works fast. I walked in last week, today was my actual FP date and actually today I got the update.

Hey guys, looking at my timeline, do you think it's ok if I go oh holiday from the 18th-30th of May? It isn't likely that I'll be scheduled for an interview during the trip, right?

Hey guys, looking at my timeline, do you think it's ok if I go oh holiday from the 18th-30th of May? It isn't likely that I'll be scheduled for an interview during the trip, right?

I think you should be fine. Usually USCIS sends IL at least 1 month before the ID. Also, lately NYC has been slow. Look at UpAndWaiting from Feb tracker who is also from NYC and hasn't received his IL.

In the worst case, have someone check your mails 3-4 times during your vacation.

what is YL?

Its called Yellow Letter. If USCIS wants more documents from you, they will send this letter before your interview and will ask you to bring additional documents and the original yellow letter when you come for your interview.

For e.g., your DL, state issued Id, citation details/court disposition documents/arrest related documents etc.

NYC is slow? DAMN! My flatmate will check the post if I ask him. Coincidentally, my mom's oath ceremony is at the end of the month, and I'll be attending! It should be fun to watch the ceremony that leads to my mom having a different citizenship than the rest of us.

Received text message that "...case has been trasfered to local office for standard review..." for both !!!

wondering why I did not receive YL while my spouse did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for explanation.

Its called Yellow Letter. If USCIS wants more documents from you, they will send this letter before your interview and will ask you to bring additional documents and the original yellow letter when you come for your interview.

For e.g., your DL, state issued Id, citation details/court disposition documents/arrest related documents etc.

I think you should be fine. Usually USCIS sends IL at least 1 month before the ID. Also, lately NYC has been slow. Look at UpAndWaiting from Feb tracker who is also from NYC and hasn't received his IL.

Yes unfortunately. My guess is around 3 months to receive IL so adding one more month for the ID. At least that is for me and the other in NYC from Feb tracker. Good luck to all of us.

Guys i just got my interview letter.Its gonna be on june 7th, a little bit off from when i wanted it to be, didnt wanna miss class to do that, but all the same still good.

Today I got update that case has been transfered for standard review for my wife.

LPR since 06/14/2005

DO: Detroit, MI
03/15/2010: N400 Mailed Phoenix, AZ(Self and Wife)
03/16/2010: N400 Received Per USPS (EXPRESS)
03/26/2010: Checks cashed
04/01/2010: NOA received
04/03/2010: Email received RFE sent 04/01/2010
04/05/2010: FP notice received( scheduled for 04/29/2010)
04/06/2010: Walk-in FP failed
04/29/2010: FP Done
05/06/2010: Case has been trasfered to local office(Wife)
xx/xx/2010: Case has been trasfered to local office(Myself)
xx/xx/2010: ID
xx/xx/2010: OD