2010 March N-400 Tracker

Just curious:

ATTENTION: karurk, junior_member, Passdoc, kalse2000, n400case, smdk, jcasylee,

Any update on your process? Have you received FP notice?

ATTENTION: cuk536, rakopa, rchigurupati, MN_DO, NJ_Detroit, cfiler, GCNSC2004, pmisra

Did you go for early walk-in finger print? Any update on this?

ATTENTION:

mbsphere,
karurk,
Passdoc,
kalse2000,
n400case,
pmisra,
jcasylee,
iN400,
FinalRound,
faysal

Can you please let us know what's your DO? It will be easy to track and guess our process.

Attached processing dates of all MARCH applicants from this thread.
If I have missed out, please let me know, I will add it and publish it.

Thanks.

Reply to IPL_Fan

I am thinking to do on scheduled day. My all days are full with meetings at work. I have to give excuse for not being in meetings. I could try little early, but I think one week will not make huge difference. Also, even if someone did FP early I may caught up with them by oath day as oath is not walk-in and not frequent in state I live in.

MN_DO

I went yesterday for early Walk in FP to Detroit office and the lady said they are short on staff and to come back on the appointment date. Also this happened to others in Detroit DO who went yesterday and toady.

LPR since 06/14/2005

DO: Detroit, MI
03/15/2010: N400 Mailed Phoenix, AZ(Self and Wife)
03/16/2010: N400 Received Per USPS (EXPRESS)
03/26/2010: Checks cashed
04/01/2010: NOA received
04/03/2010: Email received RFE sent 04/01/2010
04/05/2010: FP notice received( scheduled for 04/29/2010)
xx/xx/2010: FP Done
xx/xx/2010: ID
xx/xx/2010: OD

I went yesterday for early Walk in FP to Detroit office and the lady said they are short on staff and to come back on the appointment date. Also this happened to others in Detroit DO who went yesterday and toady.

LPR since 06/14/2005

Sorry to hear that...

My DO is Miami
I sent the package on 3.11.10, got NOA on 3/25/2010 postdated 3.22.10. I applied together with my husband, he got FP notice on 4.1.10 for 4.14.10 I havne't gotten mine. There was an error on my day of birth, I called and I received an email yesterday confirming that it was fixed. Still no news for my FP notice.

Just curious:

ATTENTION: cuk536, rakopa, rchigurupati, MN_DO, NJ_Detroit, cfiler, GCNSC2004, pmisra

No, I don't plan on going in early. Based on some informal research I did by looking at people's timelines, I saw that most people didn't experience a faster turn around time by getting the FP process out of the way early. Their files were transferred to their respective DOs after their originally scheduled FP dates.

So I'm not going to worry about it. I'll go as scheduled. I have no need to speed up the process, even if it were possible.

Just curious:

IPL-fan, Thanks for checking. Still waiting for FP notice. I just got the NOA letter on Monday, so i am expecting FP notice next week.
Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks.

Nice, thanks for talking time to aggregating everybody's signature. Appreciate it.

I'd also like to thank IPL-fan for creating that file and offering to keep it updated. It is very nicely organized and it will help us all get an idea of how fast our cases will progress, even if each DO is unique due to their different work loads and staffing levels.

Just curious:

Hi IPL-fan,

DOL - Chicago, IL
I have not received FP yet? It looks like that Pheonix, AZ Center is slow. I was expecting my FP by now as it been almost 2 weeks after NOA.
What action normally they do once they sent NOA?

Thanks

Hi IPL-fan,

DOL - Chicago, IL
I have not received FP yet? It looks like that Pheonix, AZ Center is slow. I was expecting my FP by now as it been almost 2 weeks after NOA.
What action normally they do once they sent NOA?

Thanks

You should be getting your FP in the next 2-3 days. Did you register in USCIS to get emails when there is any update? If so, you would get an email 2-3 days before you actually receive your FP notice.

Thanks.

Great job!
Thanks for consolidating these.
May be there is a way to post it once we are all done!
(For posterity!)

Thanks again IPL-fan

I would like to know if some one has an aswer or feedback for me.

I applied together with my husband and he got FP notice for 4.14.10. I haven't received anything yet. There was a mistake on my date of birth and I called and I already received an email stating that the correct information has been post on my alien number. Additional to this, I did get a copy of my Green Card last year and the process started on July. Will I need to do FP again or this will be the reason why I haven't received FP notice. Could it be that since I had a mistake on my information, the whole process got delayed?

Thank you for all your comments