2010 March N-400 Tracker

Received fingerprint appointment letter - signature updated. One weird thing is that the PD on this letter is 2 days earlier than the PD on the NOA. Weird? Also, it says that if I miss my appointment, I can go on any FOLLOWING Wednesday before 07/21/10 at the same time (8AM- yikes!). You think I can just go on Wednesday this week?

Definitely! Arrive early in the morning, their first appointment starts at 8 and they open doors about 15 minutes before 8. When I went it was fairly quickly, within 20 minutes I was out. Just make sure you bring the FP appointment and your greencard. Good luck!

My I-797C notice lays out my DOB and address information and says to review it and notify if any changes or corrections. Of course i do not have any changes so i am assuming i will simply not do anything???

Pmisra,
your 797 is that the notice regarding the acceptance of the case? if so, you just need that number to track online your case. that is your receipt.

Hi Jcasylee,

I recommend that you call USCIS and speak with a representative. They will be able to further assist you and update your information on the system. Good luck!

Thank your for your answer, I did call and I was given a ticket number and a waiting period of 45 days to have an answer. Do you think I should get an info pass to change the date and make sure that correct information is on the system?

Thank you for any advise.

Usually about 15 days. Check the signature of other members to see a pattern;)

Its more than 15 days as you can see my Signature. What kind of information they verify before sending FP?

03/12/2010 N-400 Mailed to Arizona via FedEx
03/15/2010 N-400 Received as per NOA
03/23/2010 N-400 PD
03/24/2010 N-400 ND
03/24/2010 Check cashed
03/29/2010 NOA received

Question about Civic Test Study Material: I found a study material on uscis dot gov
Is there something else you people use?

Walk-in FP done. The guard at the premise would not have let me do a walk-in but I had a ticket for April 15th (my actual date). She relented.

Walk-in FP at Cleveland
Went early, talked nice to the lady
I explained I had to travel for work. (the other guy wasnt too happy)
but was able to get it done (both spouse and I)
Took all of 25-30 mins for both
Signature updated

Hmm, when I go for my walk-in, I think I'll say that I'm expecting to start a new job soon and I'll already have to take time off for my interview, so I'd rather do my FP now. Would that work? I can claim I called the 800 number and they suggested I do it. What do you think?

Hmm, when I go for my walk-in, I think I'll say that I'm expecting to start a new job soon and I'll already have to take time off for my interview, so I'd rather do my FP now. Would that work? I can claim I called the 800 number and they suggested I do it. What do you think?

Might work. An offer letter would be nice. They need some paper :)

I don't have an offer letter, hehe. I'd be making it up. I just don't want to wait, though I will be taking time off from my internship to do the fingerprinting.

Walk-in FP at Cleveland
Went early, talked nice to the lady
I explained I had to travel for work. (the other guy wasnt too happy)
but was able to get it done (both spouse and I)
Took all of 25-30 mins for both
Signature updated

Wow good for you. May be I will try the same after I get my FP notice.

w00t! Did a walk-in FP today, which went very smoothly. I got there at 7:45 and joined the queue of about 20 people. When I showed my letter and ID to the guard, I started to explain why I was there 3 weeks early, but he interrupted and said there wasn't a problem. I filled in my form really quickly, and was soon given a low number. I was called about 10 minutes later, and the woman taking my prints casually asked me why I was so early. That was when I said that I wouldn't have time after next week, and I asked her if it was a problem that I was early, to which she replied that it wasn't. I was done by 8:15.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like lot of us have finished FP (some of us have done walk-in FP).....

So, who is going to get first YL / IL ?